Joseph Parker
Kiwi, no one is coming down here but B level fighters. An undefeated fighter with no top 15 ranking might, though. In June, I promise, that fight will not be in NZ.
Who will the name be though ?

Perhaps Chris Arreola ?
Bermane Stiverne ?
You might be right, Diehard, but I beg to differ.

The interview by Duco covered this possibility.

You can do a USA broadcast of an NZ fight. That suddenly makes it possible. A Top-15 fighter will come for the right purse. Or perhaps a former "name" of some kind.

We will see

-Kiwi
Kiwi, the issue is that no one who's ranked will risk their ranking by coming to Parker's backyard. Has nothing to do with $$$ or broadcast. Tua never got anybody down here in the top 15. Ustinov was the closest, but I don't think he was ranked at the time.
OK - but if they offer some Top-15 guy, let's say, $250,000 for a single fight - surely someone might be found to take that bait?

I honestly think that may be the plan - at least in 2016 - and maybe beyond.

U.S broadcast will bring in more money and may mean they can offer quite a bit more.

-Kiwi
You could be right, Kiwi. Everyone's got their price. Tua came out of retirement to face Cameron for half a mil. Cameron said no, and he got a half a mil also. I honestly think that Shannon Briggs would be a marketing dream, and if Duco paid him accordingly, all parties would benefit. Briggs is ranked in the top 10.

We're trying to get Stu Duncan, Duco's matchmaker, to sort all this out for us. He DID say that Duco would have to fork over more money to get a top opponent down here. You could be right, Kiwi. I just don't think so.
I can't see Shannon Briggs fighting Parker. He's camping out hoping he'll get a shot a Klit
But money does talk.

Half mill for Briggs. Fight in NZ with big broadcast in USA (maybe even PPV??)

Even Briggs might be tempted....
That's usd 328k. What does a Klit opponent get these days?
Way back when, Thompson got $US750,000. My guess is that it's around a million, unless it's a mandatory. Then, of course, it's more. Tua got 3.5 mil for LL. The problem is that if you want to fight Klit, you have to deal with K2, his promotional team. And you get lowballed unless it's a mandatory. In saying that, I see Tyson Fury doing much better than a million due to his fighting out of the UK and it's huge PPV capability. But I bet Jennings didn't get more than a mil.