Joseph Parker
(10-23-2015, 06:54 PM)diehard Wrote: Could be right, Gothe.  He's 34, so he's not going to Sham's retirement village right away, and he went to Germany to fight Pulev, and to England to fight Fury.  Maybe he wants a vacation in Samoa, to fight Parker.  He'd be all right.

I did pick Tupou and Meehan early , and Abell looks good for Samoa, but I have no clue about December. "Tall heavy", "Team Parker in Britain", rumours of Cornish. Now Chisora is saying he has a big fight for December. That would be cool, but unlikely
Useless stat of the day: Parker is the second-youngest fighter ranked inside Boxrec's Top 100 lb for lb list
If they are in Britain looking for a tall opponent it could be Cornish but he wont be a challenge at all. And Chisora in december is Unlikely since hes coming off a very very bad win against Nascimento where he looked terrible and would be foolish to go into a fight against JP but to me Chisora looks shot and if hes just looking for paydays now then he would most likely accept a fight against Parker.
Yeah, I hear now it's a tall, young American for December, and they didn't go with Abell for Samoa because he would have been sparked too quick. Hopefully that means it's an opponent that will go rounds
JP a bit of a victim of his own success - no one wants to come down here to fight him
Is Chisora a southpaw? He's not tall...Cornish didn't last long with AJ, but he is tall, and game. To me, it must be hard lining up different fighters for both the Samoa and Hamilton events. It's like "you go here" and this other guy will go there. You're a southpaw, so you'll fight in Samoa. You, however, are tall and ranked, so you'll go to Hamilton.
Cornish and Chisora are neither fight. Tall American for December and tough spaw for Samoa
Gothe, how do you know it's an American in December? Pray tell.
I hear radio waves in my head lol
I've got a pretty good idea who it is, but what I would say is a LOAD of people have been offered fights and the vast majority respond with deafening silence.
If you were managing a Heavy, would you fight Parker?
It doesn't seem like many people are keen. I've been told "no more naming and shaming" as it "lacks class", so I won't be doing that any more (unlike Lonergan and Fujimoto lol)
OK Gothe. No need to name and shame. You can PM me. I won't tell. I promise. Or you can give us his initials (I'm assuming it's a he?), you can say it rhyme's with ___.

And with Loads of people, you could say that there is NO WAY it could be ___or ___ or___.

If I were managing a Heavy, I would definitely match my fighter with Parker if I thought my fighter could win. Why? Because of his ranking. If my fighter wins, it would immediately put him in the top 10 if he had a decent record. Or, I would match my fighter against Parker for the $$$, as in cash out if he's a veteran close to retirement.
Young, tall, orthodox American narrows it down quite a lot! Using Boxrec, I can only see it being one of these: (unless it's an inactive fighter)

Gerald Washington (16-0-1)
Dominic Breazeale (16-0)
Daniel Martz (14-2-1)
Edwin Alvarez (6-0)