Joseph Parker
That's just it Die, Jo is still fighting these guys from the retirement village and while he's doing that it's ok but I still have reservations about him. Thompson has proven himself with Price but he hasn't fought for awhile and might need a peg for his walking stick and assistance to get into the ring..
I think it will either be Pineata or Tony Thompson. TT is very flabby around the middle so JP will
Blast the body early on and KO him.
Sham, you should have reservations about anybody who is in the top 10 who hasn't fought anybody in the top 20. Would you have AJ in that group, like Parker? Do you have reservations about AJ?

Boxing fan, Pineata or TT would be awesome. TT has power, experience, southpaw, but like Sham says, he's headed for the retirement village. Still, he's in the top 10. Personally, I want Charles Martin.
Doubt it'll be TT, as he has a date with Malik Scott next month. He's ranked WBC#9. Pineata is a possibility, coming off a bad loss to Chagaev in the first round recently.
TT V Malik Scott should be an absolute Snooze-Fest.
any one of those top 10 southpaws is a name that would look good on his record- except perhaps the last guy, Donovan Dennis.
(10-22-2015, 10:52 PM)cranky Wrote: any one of those top 10 southpaws is a name that would look good on his record- except perhaps the last guy, Donovan Dennis.

I think if it's not Pianeta it will be someone of even lesser quality - Donovan Dennis, Jason Bergman or the Jamaican bloke. Any risk on a fight that will supposedly lose money is unlikely for Duco.
That's fair.. My thought was that any of those would be great. First southpaw doesn't need to be top 9 in my book. After all- Jason Pettaway as the first fast moving counterpuncher wasn't anywhere near top 10...
Exactly, although Pettaway turned out to be rubbish haha. I'm guessing Jason Bergman
The words "risky" left hander resonates with me. Team Parker won't be going backwards with opponents.