Joseph Parker
Welcome back, Little Shaun, er Pilgrim. Yeah we have some very intelligent posters on here, but also some "dumbass knuckleheads" that couldn't take our intelligence and have left. Sham will fill you in...anyway, right on the money with a KO for Parker in the middle rounds. Now go run to the TAB!
Yup welcome pilgrim, knuckleheads? Stormy and Chris are gone yes, and fai runs in periodically... Die and I still hanging in. Yep Parker should do it !!
(10-15-2015, 07:08 PM)shamrock Wrote: Yup welcome pilgrim, knuckleheads? Stormy and Chris are gone yes, and fai runs in periodically... Die and I still hanging in. Yep Parker should do it !!

Not that you guys are knuckleheads. I meant most other boxing sites/forums in general (boxing24 etc.) Like I said, I always appreciated you guys' insight. It helped introduce me to appreciating the sweet science.
This is a late night for me. The card doesn't start until 2:30 am here. Last time I stayed up this late for a fight it was to watch Tua vs. Barrett 2. I went to work the next day only getting 2 hours of sleep, still half buzzed from drinking a six pack, and feeling heartbroken over the loss.
Fortunately this time, I work a night shift tomorrow. I install flooring for a living and we are working installing carpet in a bank after hours. I can sleep in.
I was at ringside with the late Cedric Kushner for Tua vs Barrett II. Very sad. You won't have that problem tonite. Even Sham thinks Parker will win. A miracle.
I'm too tired to slog through the undercard. I got to call it a night and pray for a youtube in the morning. I'm getting too old for this shit... zzzzzz
Two mis-matches. Willis Meehan and Izu both had a second round and first round KO's respectfully. I hate this. Two total mis-matches. Hopefully, that's the end of the mis-matches and we'll have some competitive fights.
Beer #4 into the fight card...and I can't wait for the main event. The Izu mismatch was terrible. That fighter needs some better opponents.

Parker wins by KO in the 5th.

Chur
any live streams?