Joseph Parker
Au contraire, kiwi. He is definitely a pressure fighter with good punch outage. He doesn't shell up as backs up a little and waits to throw that short uppercut. I've watched four of his fights now with different opponents and that's what I see.
You're right, JP has the advantage in speed. But, he has to stop Zhang's forward motion.
Hmmmm. I went and looked at his Hrgovic fight again and you are right in a way.

He kind-of shells up and constantly moves toward his opponent - then smashes them when he gets close. That is his "pressuring".

What could Parker do in reply? Smash and get out. -A similar shot to the one he used all night on Wilder.

But Zhang also slows down badly in the 2nd half. If Parker can survive, he should be able to really thrive from Rnd 7 onward.
Also gotta SMASH Zhang to the body at every opportunity

Not easy
Yeah, kiwi. You could see in the Hrgovic fight that Hrgovic could back him up and come forward. Zhang was much less effective, but still dangerous. And like you say, Zhang faded late, although his excuse? was that he was dehydrated from not drinking enough water in the lead up to the fight. And Hrgovic coming forward won him the fight.
By rights JJ (and his plan probably was) should have backed up ZZ and taken him past 6-7 rounds until he faded and taken him out - sounds great on paper but JJ did this without any thoughts of defending himself because he had an unbreakable chin that stood up to the best shots Parker could land.
JP needs to do similar to what he did to Wilder - launch attacks then put his head on ZZ chest or back right away. Make ZZ work to get to him -this will tire him out while getting hit to the body and head by JP who is also nicking the rounds . Get to round 7-8 ZZ down by 5 rounds is told by his corner he needs to up the pace and take him out. JP stays to his plan with discipline ...ZZ fades and ref steps in.... head to the TAB lads Nostradamus has spoken
Always love your comments on JP's fight plan. However, I never did see JP's head on Wilder's chest. A metaphor perhaps? In the Hrgovic fight, he backed up ZZ while taking his punches. Great chin. I know you don't like Hrgovic, but he looked good against ZZ. Although controversial, I can see why he got the win after watching it again. Hrgovic did hurt ZZ a couple of times.
The issue for me is JP's power. We didn't see it against Wilder. And I don't think he was close to taking out Wilder as some have said. He was fit though, and if he can absorb ZZ's shot, outwork him, and back him up, he's in with a long odds chance. I'd take JP with great odds, like 4-1, but it's ZZ's to lose. He's just too good.
https://boxing-social.com/news/john-fury-praises-joseph-parker/
I honestly feel like Parker's approach may be similar to his approach with Wilder.

Sudden winging rights into the clinch. BAM and then into safety.

Andy Lee will be scouring the film for openings - and he will find them
Kiwi, ZZ comes forward, Wilder stays on the back foot and circles. But, JP needs to do the same thing with both of them in that he needs to come forward and stop ZZ's momentum. It's not as hard as it seems, as ZZ will back up when pressed. Did that with Hrgovic. That winging right hand may come in handy when he's in range from coming forward.
I'm coming to believe this will be an easier fight for Parker than I thought

His SPEED will negate so much that Zhang does

I see Zhang struggling to really hit Parker flush (too much movement) and as Zhang tires in the middle rounds, Parker will have a field day.

Parker by TKO in Rnd 7 to 11