Joseph Parker
JP v Zhang confirmed.. I had wished for Hygovic but maybe JP team want the WBO route
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/joseph-parker-v-zhilei-zhang-kiwi-heavyweight-confirmed-for-anthony-joshua-francis-ngannou-undercard/UWQLFPNA2RBJTFOWMUOZLYWX4Q/?fbclid=IwAR139IrOR7kavpHKi_BZncYvMHagmUR-ygRxHMDku2Qpa2iVhL6psOmQIIU
I gotta believe that JP wanted Hrgovic, and he wouldn't sign on the dotted line for whatever reason. When you fight a de Mori on the big stage, you're not then gonna risk fighting JP next.
Anyway, Zhang it is. I don't think he's as good as he looked against JJ, or as bad as when he fought Hrgovic. I don't think kiwi thinks the IN and OUT and SMACK will work against Zhang, but I will await his reply.
Zhang-Parker on Joshua-Ngannou undercard

The heavyweight division will take further shape when WBO interim champion Zhilei Zhang (26-1-1, 21 KOs) defends his world title against Deontay Wilder-conqueror and former world champion Joseph Parker (34-3, 23 KOs) on the March 8 Joshua-Ngannou undercard at the Kingdom Arena in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

Also, WBC featherweight champion Rey Vargas (36-1, 22 KOs) will make the first defense of his belt when he takes on #1 contender Nick Ball (19-0, 11 KOs).

Unbeaten WBA #14, IBF #14, WBO #15 heavyweight Justis Huni (8-0, 4 KOs) will face TBA.

Unbeaten lightweight Mark Chamberlain (14-0, 10 KOs) will challenge European champion Gavin Gwynne (17-2-1, 5 KOs).

Cruiserweight prospect Roman Fury (3-0, 1 KO), super welterweight Jack McGann (9-0-1, 6 KOs) and local super lightweight Ziyad Almaayouf (4-0, 1 KO) will also see action.
Not the same level of undercard as Dec.23rd, but not bad. Put Huni in with a top ten guy and I'll change my mind. How about Hrgovic?
Jerry Forrest drew with him in 2021:

2021-02-27 Jerry Forrest 26 4 0 Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens D-MD

ref: Frank Gentile Fernando Barbosa 93-93 Rose M Lacend 93-95 Rocky Young 93-93
Forrest down in rounds one, two, and three. Zhang lost one point for holding in round nine.
Hygovic is a fraud.
The talk was Wilder v Zhang was signed- never believed they would throw Wilder to Zhang after how he looked last time out.
Is there any chance of Wilder v Hygovic then??? I doubt it both likely to fight bums
Yep, both Hrgovic and Charr. Here's an excellent article on Zhang's health problems vs Forrest:

https://www.badlefthook.com/2021/3/11/22326259/zhilei-zhang-experienced-kidney-failure-liver-damage-anemia-fight-jerry-forrest-boxing-news-2021
I hope JP really gets some good southpaw sparring partners into the camp. My gut feeling is this will be a real tough fight.
Yep - tough fight.

Zhang has fast hands and very good power.

But Parker has a real SPEED advantage and I think Andy Lee will find a way in.
OK, I've just watched Zhang fight JJ, Hrgovic, Forrest, and Rudenko. Surprisingly, the commentators were worried about Zhang's power against Rudenko after coming out of a long history in the amateurs.

Zhang has it all. Power, short punches inside, a chin, good boxing skills, etc. He DOES look more vulnerable on the back foot, and he does get hit often, especially against Hrgovic.
So, I think Joe needs to pressure him and keep Zhang on the outside (I know, Joe is the smaller man). Hrgovic did it, and was able to hit Zhang with a lot of power shots. JJ was too slow to do it. JP needs to use his speed. But he needs to be careful of short uppercuts and Zhang taking a step back and then unloading his left. Also, his right KO'd JJ.

This will be a very different style than what Wilder presented.