Joseph Parker
I like the AJ fight just can't see it happening - unless AJ wins a belt and JP is mandatory otherwise AJ probably see's it as a been there beaten that fight with mediocre appeal and value.
JJ I don't think is a good idea - JP has increased his standing sinc his loss to JJ - JJis yet to do so from his 2 losses to Zhang. the only beneficiary would be JJ .
Also styles make fights and JJ is wrong for JP- Zhang is a huge puncher JP is not and I don't believe JJ chin is china just yet.
JP doesn't need to fight guys who have lost recently, and that includes Ruiz. When he wants to avenge a loss from the past--flush it, it happened. Leave it.
Yeah, Zhang would be a tough fight for JP. His toughness gets JP in trouble. Match wisely. I'm fighting Kabayel myself. Top ten fighter who's coming off a very good win. Or Hrgovic, but I doubt Hrgovic would chance it.
Yeah as I said earlier Hygovic don't want no smoke- he intends to sit on his mandatory until he is given a title shot...can't really blame him especially after seeing JJ gamble is one away by fighting Zhang.
Kabyel v JP looks to me like a horrible fight stylewise and because of this I would stay away and besides Kabyel doesn't really deserve it- he was great v the robot russian but needs to fight someone decent and fight more than once a year.
I presume if JP fights on AJ undercard the Saudis will want a decent name on the table
Zhang (Im not sure Wilders people will really want Zhang)
Wallin ( was disappointing but been on a Saudi card)
Efe Ajagba
Kubrat Pulev
Yeah, bart, but you never said who you'd match with JP in March if he's on the card. I say Kabayel cause he's top ten and recently won against a top ten guy on the same card. JP doesn't need to look good, as he's not going anywhere anyway for at least a year. Just keep beating top ten guys and stay in position for when Usyk either reigns supreme or they take his belt off him.
JP fighting southpaws makes me nervous. Zhang would not be a fight I'd be chasing. No benefit, all risk
Trying to think if JP has any pro southpaw fight experience
Bergman I think was the last Southpaw.

Just looked up on Boxrec for their Heavyweight Rankings. 

1. Usyk
2. Joshua
3. Parker
4. Fury
5. Dubois

https://boxrec.com/en/ratings?r%5Brole%5D=box-pro&r%5Bsex%5D=M&r%5Bstatus%5D=a&r%5Bdivision%5D=Heavyweight&r%5Bcountry%5D=&r_go
I'd add DDD to my list. He's on the up too.
I'm 95% JP easily outboxes DD, Miller was not fit enough to be in the ring.
I give JP 60/40. Usyk found out how he could hit. But yeah, I do think JP out-boxes him though. Unlike Wilder, DDD does throw punches, and JP will have to be on his game.