Joseph Parker
https://www.boxingscene.com/joshua-wallin-wilder-parker-heavyweight-double-explored-december-23-part-riyadh-season--179177
Surely easier ways to earn a living....
Cashing out?
Yeah, but I'd be shocked if he got a million. Probably half that. On the youtube comments you posted, a number of people thought Parker would win. I don't see it, unless Fury has some trade secrets. That said, Fury went to the canvas a number of times v Wilder. And Wilder doesn't even have a belt. If it was a title shot, yeah, maybe. But not just a fight.
Saudi money though isn't normal pay rate
Parker can win this. I have always thought he can take Wilder.

And the Saudi $$$$ will be huge
What I am saying is that, if Parker can "crowd" Wilder and not give him space

Parker is capable of dominating this fight
Yeah but he must be on every minute of every round . Wilder as we know can turn out the light in a split second.
Yep, that's what Wilder says. He only needs one punch, where everyone else needs the full 12 rounds. Fury excepted. JP does NOT have a good defense, and tends to drop his left after jabbing. He can take a punch, but not Wilder's. Wilder will get him early. Still, man's got balls to fight Wilder...
What is the point of even continuing in the sport

if you cannot back yourself to fight the top guys??
Love your attitude kiwi, but damn. Wilder? AJ woulda been much better, especially with their history. Gotta be smart match making at his age and decline.