Joseph Parker
Just seen on social media JP implying he has something locked in... but not mention of a name
Think he was talking about going to the US a while back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBfgfzgwoYk
I appreciate JP's analysis of fights, but as he says, "he just needs to get in the ring and fight."
I hate how 70% of the interviewers questions are fury related
Joseph Parker
Estimated 12-month earnings: NZ$6.5m

Joseph Parker remains a heavyweight in New Zealand sport, even if his standing in the boxing world may have fallen.

The 31-year-old’s career earnings are north of $20m, having secured a $13.1m payday for his world title showdown against Anthony Joshua in 2018, and the last 12 months were again profitable.

Despite suffering the first knockout defeat of his career when dropped by Englishman Joe Joyce in Manchester last September, Parker reportedly picked up close to $5m.

The Kiwi was still a significant lure in Britain, remaining on the fringes of contention for the heavyweight crown, and quickly booked a date with another local in Jack Massey.

That January bout went better for Parker, returning to the AO Arena in Manchester to claim a unanimous decision victory, and could have been worth as much as $1m, given it was the last fight on his contract with UK promoter Boxxer.

But with that deal done and his attraction offshore perhaps waning, Parker has begun fighting for diminishing returns.

In May, he took on Australian Faiga Opelu in a headline bout at Margaret Court Arena in Melbourne. The reduced status of his opponent and the smaller size of the tennis venue saw Parker collect about $500,000 while fighting under new Australian promoter No Limit.

Clouding the picture, the purses Parker earns are shared with trainers and management, but there’s no question his 35-fight professional career has proven extremely lucrative.
And I believe he has looked after his money- so hopefully no Tua like management/financial issues.
There was some issue of his financing drugs out of California a number of years ago but it has gone quiet now. Found this on the ten richest NZ athletes, and since nothing is happening with JP, thought I'd post it.

Please, get in the ring Joseph. Score a fight!
I guess this brings up an important point

Is JP's career kind-of "over"? Do they have an actual plan to get back in contention?

Needs to be very well thought out
Now the drugs thing is I believe fuel by rumors but the rumor I heard was a Parker was involved butnotnamed Jose.. again only a rumour