Joseph Parker
AJ/Usyk--the bull and the matador. AJ getting a new trainer sounds good, but it also shows he's all over the show in what he wants to do. Yeah, be super aggressive and KO him early, but if that doesn't work and he gets countered, what's plan B?

JP needs to use his new found power to KO Usyk, if he really has that power. He loses by UD otherwise. Like you say, Usyk moves too well and is too tactical. Meaning, he's the better boxer.
If I was Higgins I would be straight on the phone setting up a big fight in OZ against Lucas Browne.

Big PPV "revenge for Fa" fight in Oz and NZ. Very sellable. And keeps JP busy.
Good idea, but I think Fa needs to sort this out first. JP needs to be concerned about JJ.
Joe announced on his fb that he has just signed with Boxxer and sky sports
Guess that means Frank Warren didn't get his claws into him. Which means he's not fighting JJ.
BOXXER inks Joseph Parker

BOXXER today announced the signing of former heavyweight champion Joseph Parker (30-2, 21 KOs) to an exclusive long-term promotional agreement. Currently ranked #2 by the WBO and #3 by the WBC, Parker’s debut for BOXXER and Sky Sports will be announced in the near future.

“In signing with Ben Shalom and BOXXER I’m excited for the next phase of my career, where I will become a two-time world champion on Sky Sports, the best TV platform in sports. I’ve had a great relationship with Sky Sports in the past, with many great fight nights against the leading British heavyweights – I’ll fight absolutely anyone put in front of me,” said Parker.
Yeah but this Boxxer seems to be pretty legit and having Sky as well means $
Not sure what poss HW opponents they have signed - will do some investigating
Hughie Fury... no to a rematch please
Hughie fighting Hunter so they happy to fight outside their promotion which is good
Ok target DD
Interesting

I guess Eddie left Sky as an option when he went with DAZN

He may come to regret that