Joseph Parker
https://www.boxingnews24.com/2022/04/joseph-parker-vs-joe-joyce-on-july-2nd-at-wembley-arena-in-london/
Nice

JP can take him!
Good match-up, and good find bart. And in Wembley. Yeah, not impressed with JJ's charisma, or lack of, or his boxing.

BTW, fightnews has stopped listing the boxing rankings. Where can I find them without going to each alphabet?
Found it at Boxing Scene:

https://www.boxingscene.com/rankings
Joseph Parker vows to 'break down' Joe Joyce
Stuff sports reporters
09:00, Apr 27 2022

Heavyweights Joseph Parker and Joe Joyce are close to a July fight in London
Joseph Parker has vowed to “break down” British rival Joe Joyce as their highly anticipated heavyweight clash takes shape.

There is still much to be done on the finer details of the fight contract, but everything points to a July 3 (NZT) showdown at Wembley’s 12,500-seat indoor arena in London.

Parker and Joyce were ringside for Tyson Fury’s knockout win over Dillian Whyte at Wembley's main stadium last weekend and garnered plenty of attention as their fight was prematurely announced.

They even got to square up for a friendly face-off, but there is plenty of intent behind the good-natured pair who have the WBO’s mandatory position up for grabs.

Parker, on a run of six wins including consecutive points victories over the rugged Dereck Chisora, paid Joyce a compliment or two but was firm in his belief that he would be positioning himself for another shot at the WBO belt he held for 16 months from December 2016.

“He’s a big solid guy … but I’m going to break him down,” Parker said as the two rivals chatted with EverythingBoxing.

“He’s got a lot of good things that he does, he’s got a good engine, a good chin. But I’m too fast, I’m too slick.”

Joyce (13-0) has recovered from a broken wrist to return to sparring and says he will train in Las Vegas for the Parker fight.

He admitted he was impressed by Parker’s last win over Chisora that took the Kiwi’s record to 30-2.

“Parker looked very good in his last fight against Chisora. He looked very strong in that,” Joyce told Boxing Social.

“He’s definitely got the skills and the defensive abilities to cause problems for me, so it’s going to be a great fight.

“Apart from the top four, this is the best fight. I’m ranked No 1 with the WBO and he’s ranked No2, so there’s no better fight out there for the both of us.

”It’s not 100 per cent done yet, but it's pretty much there. Both myself and Parker want it.”

Parker has remained in Britain since his December win over Chisora, building on his relationship with new trainer Andy Lee and benefitting from working in Fury’s camp.
Looks like UK promoters stuffing JP around again

Do they have a complete contract with just 2 months to go?
(05-03-2022, 10:06 PM)Kiwi Wrote: Looks like UK promoters stuffing JP around again

Do they have a complete contract with just 2 months to go?

How so? Looks like the fighters are ready to go. Got a date and venue.
I thought Higgins

said they are still waiting on the complete contract
True, but the main thing left is to see what it means if JJ wins. What does he get? A title of some sort?
I reckon they are trying to get a WBO interim belt on the line
And or (Fury retirement pending) a WBC belt - Deontay is No1 but he is inactive so I think JJ is 2 and JP 3 so vacant title??
Thats what I think they are waiting to confirm, they should have the date-place and $$ sorted by now