Joseph Parker
Parker v.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixdw3qiX_lw
Parker vs Wilder? NO! Ruiz II is an easier fight, and will make more $$$ due to their history.
Could Parker sign with Al Haymon

or one of those US promoters?
yeah would prefer JP to stay clear of Wilder- Ruiz is great fight even JJ i'm 50/50 on.
Wonder if they plan to stay as a free agent - fight by fight kinda thing.. to keep options open
(02-05-2022, 10:30 AM)bart Wrote: yeah would prefer JP to stay clear of Wilder- Ruiz is great fight even JJ i'm 50/50 on.
Wonder if they plan to stay as a free agent - fight by fight kinda thing.. to keep options open

I remember Tua doing that with Kushner, where he would use Kushner on a fight by fight basis, and CK would work in with other promoters as needed. Sounds like JP is doing the same thing with Mr Higgins.

Ruiz would probably turn up out of shape, and fat. Wilder would turn up hungry with one punch KO power. I know who I'd rather fight.
JP also knows first hand what Ruiz brings to the table, with Wilder I reckon it would be hard to estimate his power until its too late.
Yes Fury took it and got up but Fury isn't normal... he was out in the first fight and possibly in the 3rd but his recovery is not human.
Fight Ruiz or even Ortiz win in USA and gain huge leverage.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/deontay-wilder-parker-fury-boxing-26131179
I'd personally rather see Wilder v Parker. No need to see him face Ruiz again imo.
JP is a good match-up for Wilder. Stands in front of you, average movement, and loses out to Wilder in the power sweepstakes. Wilder KO's Parker and his career. I'd like him to fight JJ.
(02-05-2022, 08:36 PM)African Monkey Wrote: I'd personally rather see Wilder v Parker. No need to see him face Ruiz again imo.

I see it as a pretty good option
Ruiz TKO'D AJ and most feel he only lost rematch due to his own lack of discipline, so Ruiz still carries a rep
Wilder is a ATG puncher ... wouldn't fight him unless absolutely have to
JJ is a hard slog 50/50 - love to see it