Joseph Parker
saying a international coach... still could be CKB then.
Hopefully sorted asap
Wow. I thought it wouldn't ever happen. I would love it if he went to Cronk, as Fury's transformation was outstanding.
That would make the argument that he wants to spend more time with his family redundant though.
I thought team Fa out-coached Barry, and it was only JPs relentless will, and scoring for the aggressor that saved him. He could definitely do much worse than CKB.
If Joe can afford the CKB gym fees....
(03-05-2021, 02:00 PM)bart Wrote: If Joe can afford the CKB gym fees....

Hahaha hope he can manage....
Boyz, boyz. He made $10+million in the AJ fight. And KB didn't make him give any money to Pugh this time, like he did to Tua. So he can definitely throw a coin in the bucket when he shows up at CKB.
Well paid for the Whyte fight as well.
To fight Del there will be couple mil in it, if he wins a possible fight with winner of Usyk v Joyce will be worth 5mil.. (all estimates) so plenty of motivation surely .. he could buy a house in Auckland for that. Or upgrade to west auck
Coupla mil to fight Chisora? No way. Maybe half a mil tops. No gate revenue. And I ain't paying $50. Going to the sports bar with kiwi.
Ok due to the current financial situation I will adjust my figures
Chisora 1mil
Joyce/Usyk 3-4 mil
Wilder 2mil
No gate receipts. Cut those figures in half and we have a deal. Winner sends half to the KB retirement fund.

More money to fight Joyce/Usyk than Wilder? Why cause it will be in the UK, and with Hearn? Maybe.
If we are talking late May or June, the UK will likely be out of lockdown and over 80% vaccinated.

Live boxing will be back.

And who knows? - Parker's new trainers may bring a whole new lease of life to his style.