Joseph Parker
Yep me too naki, I'd pay for that one sure.

I remember when die was trigga happy and power crazy standing guys down on the old site for using slang first for a week then a month and finally craze got the better of him and he suspended a poster for good... and also fai finding that old tv at the municipal dump him and stormy used to visit 3 times a week to fill their sacks and drink methylated spirits and smoke pot.

Die was infatuated with David Tua back then but now puts Joseph Parker posters over the top of David's in his living room. Stormy's quit and Fai comes back now and then when he thinks posters have forgotten his boastfully extreme womanising posts when he was home by himself on Saturday nights.

lol
Back to your beloved warriors guys I gave up on them 20 years ago lol..die knows im a doggie man thru and flew, throwing bottles at the ref is our tactics
Haha ffkd shmrock
Bahahaha! - that's the best post I've seen on this site Sham
Cracked me up too ..glory days lol
Love it Sham. How about when 'Bina used to get on here and tell us off. Believe Stormy tried to come on to her.
That's true about stormy die, but fai was the one who sent her lewd txt msgs made her blush, and was seen standing outside her house... Hmm die, I remember you flirting with her as well but making out to David you only did it to entice her to keep posting on his dt site. hahaha
Dan Rafael's thoughts on that punch:

"Dan Rafael
@danrafaelespn

Just watched @joeboxerparker's KO1 of Tupou. For those saying Tupou took a dive you're insane. Guys who dive don't go face first out cold."
That's what happens when you get hit by a skip punch
Apparently....