Joseph Parker
Chisora is still a pretty big fish in UK boxing. He still has a following and a name. He was doing well until KO'd and has a personality .. tyhe fight would do well as an undercard PPV
Could agree with that Bart, a good matchup I'm thinking and plausible to English fans perhaps.
seems a logical re entry fight to UK audiences.. only thing is Del not an easy nut to crack if he motivated his relentless come forward style could give JP trouble but he doesn't do well v movers so if JP fights tactical he should take it. He does need to score a KO though in the UK so maybe Helenius ? Whyte couldn't KO him infact he hurt Whyte early but then went into his shell.
Dubois v Conjanu will be interesting where DD sits as he was picked as a threat to AJ but has stepped up yet
Time to take the wraps off JP I'm tinkin and let him fight at his potential and levels. Chisora is within his capabilities imo, a KO there might set him up within reach of the top six..
Yeah a KO of Chisora puts him back up there.
Forget people saying OH Chisora Whyte KO'd him.... etc etc
Chisora Whyte 1 was a classic and Del could have been given that decision . fight 2 Del was up on cards b4 Whyte landed a sweet shot. Most UK fans know Del is tough work for anyone
https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/combat-sports/110214932/joseph-parkers-manager-hits-back-at-celeb-graham-norton-over-second-pies-jab
(01-28-2019, 05:22 PM)African Monkey Wrote:
(01-28-2019, 08:19 AM)markk Wrote:
(01-28-2019, 03:01 AM)Infern0 Wrote: Kownacki might actually be a problem for joe

i just worry about joes mentality and kownacki will come at him

needs to be signed with Haymon for that fight to happen. Joe has to make a call on eddie or haymon. Id  slice through the USA rather than Uk personally

Yeah funnily enough Haymon does have a few HWs on his books but a lot of his fighters spend a lot of the time inactive like Breazeale and Washington have done over the last couple of years. Kownacki and Joyce look to be the two guys out of the HWs that Haymon is investing in the most with Ortiz being kept busy until a title shot appears for him. Hopefully we see him make a push for Ruiz jr now that he has signed with Haymon.

Hearn only really has AJ, Whyte and Miller with Price, Allen and now Browne being used to prop up undercards so there isn't that much there with Hearn's stable of HWs but he's done a great job with the first 3 so maybe it would be good to join Hearn for Parker?
from what i see eddie is slowly co signing the other top heavy in the rankings. Like Zhang , ustinov ( well before he lost anyway) from my point of view you got left with eddie or right with ahoy. not a lot of real choices promoter wise in the world. 
From what I can see Eddie works with heaps of heavies!
- AJ
- Whyte
- Chisora
- Allen
- Price
- Miller
- Povetkin
- Takam
- Kuzmin
- Usyk (moving up)
- Browne
- Zhang
- Michael Hunter
- Tom Little
- Senad Gashi
- Fabio Wardley
- Nkosi Solomon
OK, and who does Mr Higgins have???
(01-29-2019, 09:39 AM)diehard Wrote: OK, and who does Mr Higgins have???

Parker