Joseph Parker
How about Kownacki??? Ranked 8th behind Parker at #5. He's also ranked #5 in another alphabet and just fought in the US.

Unbeaten heavyweight Adam Kownacki (19-0, 15 KOs) scored a spectacular second round KO against former world title challenger Gerald Washington (19-3-1, 12 KOs) on Saturday night at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY. Kownacki dropped Washington with a crushing right hand in round two and got the stoppage with his brutal follow-up barrage. Time was 1:09.
Depends if Team Parker are happy to be the b side in the US. Can't see him coming to NZ in a hurry now unless it's for squillions and surely Duco wouldn't put Parker on in the US. They would need to jump through a lot of hoops to make that work
Kownacki might actually be a problem for joe

i just worry about joes mentality and kownacki will come at him
David Price could be an option to get back to the UK with a win
(01-28-2019, 03:01 AM)Infern0 Wrote: Kownacki might actually be a problem for joe

needs to be signed with Haymon for that fight to happen. Joe has to make a call on eddie or haymon. Id slice through the USA rather than Uk personally
Yep. The UK is dried up for Parker now, as there are no credible opponents unless we bring in some European guys, which reduces the $$$. NZ has been sucked dry. US is Mr Higgins best bet. Is Joe still with Arum in any capacity?
Parker is still a well-known "star" in the UK - and that is also where the money is.

They will aim at UK again
(01-28-2019, 11:05 AM)Kiwi Wrote: Parker is still a well-known "star" in the UK - and that is also where the money is.

So...who would he fight there that would attract $$$??? Chisora? A guy who was brutally KO'd by Whyte?
(01-28-2019, 02:22 PM)diehard Wrote:
(01-28-2019, 11:05 AM)Kiwi Wrote: Parker is still a well-known "star" in the UK - and that is also where the money is.

So...who would he fight there that would attract $$$??? Chisora? A guy who was brutally KO'd by Whyte?

Again for me you need to be a haymon fighter to get arreola. As he will only use him to build his own fighters which is what Eddie Hearn is doing with Lucas in my opinion. Give Lucas a win then throw him in with a name . Win win for Eddie or haymon
(01-28-2019, 08:19 AM)markk Wrote:
(01-28-2019, 03:01 AM)Infern0 Wrote: Kownacki might actually be a problem for joe

needs to be signed with Haymon for that fight to happen. Joe has to make a call on eddie or haymon. Id  slice through the USA rather than Uk personally

Yeah funnily enough Haymon does have a few HWs on his books but a lot of his fighters spend a lot of the time inactive like Breazeale and Washington have done over the last couple of years. Kownacki and Joyce look to be the two guys out of the HWs that Haymon is investing in the most with Ortiz being kept busy until a title shot appears for him. Hopefully we see him make a push for Ruiz jr now that he has signed with Haymon.

Hearn only really has AJ, Whyte and Miller with Price, Allen and now Browne being used to prop up undercards so there isn't that much there with Hearn's stable of HWs but he's done a great job with the first 3 so maybe it would be good to join Hearn for Parker?