Joseph Parker
JP's team had to do this before - but admittedly it was easier. They may target holders of "Intercontinental" titles and such - like last time

These guys are pretty smart at this whole game.
Question is: who does Parker need to fight leading up to a title fight with AJ/Wilder/Fury? That's his path. OR, why not just fight guys who give him meaningful fights in the top 15? Not mutually exclusive. Of course, Mr Higgins will be looking at where the $$$ is.
I would aim for Browne then Chisora - or preferably Browne then Whyte.

UK is still the hub - the place to be...
Whyte won't fight Parker again until he's had a couple of cracks at the big guns. Why would he? He's been very patient and still hasn't fought for a world title.
Someone like Robert Helenius would be a good next fight but do you do it in England or the States on an undercard for pennants or in NZ where it may struggle to make money?
Browne needs to convincingly beat Dave Allen otherwise I'm not sure there is enough interest in the Parker v Browne fight. If he loses he will be a 40 year old who has just lost to a pommy journeyman.
Ouch. That's Browne out. Parker could struggle to find a decent opponent now....
Two dogs will always fight over a bone.
That is honestly terrible news about Browne fighting elsewhere.

I can't imagine they will get a matchup half as good.

We may now see JP head straight for UK on a Hearn undercard.....
I've got JP fighting in the US next. I don't know why, but it just seems that that's where the mid level top 15 opponents are. Sure, they're in Europe also, but they won't fight outside of Europe, and JP would be foolish to travel to them.
Yeah a Hearn undercard..
poss Takam 2 as EH has him. JP would take care of him easy now I believe.
Povetkin has worked an undercard for EH
Price?
and of course then Chisora is in the mix - I would prefer not to have Del 1st up as reckon his workrate could trouble JP
How about Kownacki???

Unbeaten heavyweight Adam Kownacki (19-0, 15 KOs) scored a spectacular second round KO against former world title challenger Gerald Washington (19-3-1, 12 KOs) on Saturday night at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY. Kownacki dropped Washington with a crushing right hand in round two and got the stoppage with his brutal follow-up barrage. Time was 1:09.