Joseph Parker
Sham, you're sounding reasonable, and it's scaring me that I even agree with you. Please go back to your old crudegdy self. Please?
I agree with Die.

That last post sounded far too reasonable, Sham.
(01-05-2019, 10:50 AM)diehard Wrote: Sham, you're sounding reasonable, and it's scaring me that I even agree with you.  Please go back to your old crudegdy  self.  Please?

Diehard, you're aiding and abetting the schoolkids
(01-05-2019, 11:09 AM)shamrock Wrote:
(01-05-2019, 10:50 AM)diehard Wrote: Sham, you're sounding reasonable, and it's scaring me that I even agree with you.  Please go back to your old crudegdy  self.  Please?

Diehard, you're aiding and abetting the schoolkids

I know, I know. I like children. They are the future.
Shamrock, you should know you're not allowed to criticize JP in anyway....
(01-05-2019, 01:00 PM)craigyid14 Wrote: Shamrock, you should know you're not allowed to criticize JP in anyway....

Yea true Craig, it disturbs Diehards peace with his delinquent classroom.
Oh happy new year incidently...

I.m happy that Joe is well placed in some of the alphabets as we should get to see how he's progressing aside from dirty dancing.. he does have legit power but needs be able to place it other than a lucky shot. Jnr Fa on the uppers and we have real national interest in the division.
Be great when these two are both ready for their ratings squable.
I genuinely like Parker, I think he's a good solid top ten heavy, nothing more and nothing less. He was gifted a world title (in the sense that he fought a fat Mexican nonity) but has shown he can have a tear up and will travel, and I believe he'd fight anybody in the division which is refreshing. The constant one sided man love for JP on this thread (which spreads to all threads on NZboxchat) is very frustrating though. That's why I enjoy reading your anti establishment posts :-) happy new year to you too mate. As for Fa, he really is a frustrating fighter, he has all the tools, so it seems but is wrapped in cotton wool and doesn't fight anywhere near enough.
Good post Cragyid
Craig KB is probably right about speaking Joe and Jnr in the same sentence at this point, Jnr needs to get up to fighting the same guys as Joe at the top of the table. The duco thing with Flores and Jnrs guy was a waste of time which certainly hurt Parker and didnt do much for Jnr. I'm excited for this year though for these guys to make something of themselves. Jnr has a long road up in my opinion but who knows about Joe, he seems a bit of a boblehead right in the action.
We discuss Parker on other forums and I don't mind when people diss him - as long as it's well-informed.

What I find in New Zealand is that it all gets mixed up with "Duco-hate" and "Tall poppy-envy" - neither of which help the discussion. These 2 emotions are mostly found in New Zealand sadly - which is why overseas dudes can be far more balanced to discuss JP with.