Joseph Parker
(01-04-2019, 04:21 PM)diehard Wrote: https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/sport/2019/01/boxing-trainer-eugene-bareman-adds-spice-to-growing-parker-fa-rivalry.html

IMO Jnr needs a cpl of years in the catchup game. Son Regan worked with Jnr in the amateurs and I'm thinking that Jnr has the goods under astute management to be successful. Fa is a true nice guy and makes great role model for nz aspirants. I dont think we'll ever see anything dirty about this guy.
Sham some of the best fighters had a mogrel dirty game. My favourite was Holyfield , head butter from way back and the art of low blows that never got a point deducted lol. Fighting dirty is just another fight tactic that every fighter must know how to dish out or handle if its used against him. Parker is still learning. I just think he's learning off a Trainer who has taken him as far as he can.
So I'm hearing you agree with dirty fighting Bopman, Parker said on public media the day before that he was learning the art of dirty fighting then applies it to a guy that didnt bring any dirt to the fight. Can you justify this performance before the aspiring young boxers of this country with the leading performer in the sport when we teach fairplay in our gyms. The impact of Parkers blatant ease to publicly showcase abuse of the rules will yet have its repercussions and the future will tell it. This saga in my book will have hurt Parkers reputation along with that of the governing body that oversaw the bout. 
True Sham - but that is not the real reason that you rip everything that Duco does - is it, my friend?
I heard a rumour going around that Fa eats baby's Sham... can't believe you still support him in light of this.

Distort the facts and attack the messenger. Kiwi and Msreef unable to debate facts as they are and rely on personal attacks to hopefully silence disagreeable content. Time to grow up girls you're back to school next month and should be showing some maturity.
We supported Richie McCaw and he pushed the boundaries for us for years. He is now a legend in his sport. This is a faze for Parker and one that is very important. I’m just upset with Barry as his fighter needs something I don’t think Barry can give him.
True Bopman, and I'm beginning to agree with you about the coaching. Its seems like they are rock bottom with their approach and indeed the change of tactics may be their design. But it doesn't really say much for Joe's intelligence in the fine art of the game.
You have been against Duco and KB on here for years, Sham - even in the good times.

I very much agree that the low blows were foolish - but I think they will move on. Parker can still win a title before he retires if his heart is in it.

We will see.
Joe is ranked nbr 7 on Ringside new rankings so is in a good spot. What happens now we shall get to see. Be good to see Joe fight quality opposition now Flores is out of the way. I think Flores thought he could do something with Joe intill caught with the illegal shots, pity it couldnt continue, the guy had an interesting mindset.