Joseph Parker
Joseph Parker floors German Champion with cuff right hook, Saglam scores 9/10 for near perfect dive.
Fujimoto - another easy kill for the promoters, ca-ching! Another patsy for Parker to practice his bad habits on.

I have not seen anything that convinces me that this, the Parker story, will have a happy ending.

I am not knocking Parker - in fact, love the kid so much that I am moved to spotlight the reality of his situation.

V.
(06-15-2015, 11:31 AM)Veritas Wrote: Joseph Parker floors German Champion with cuff right hook, Saglam scores 9/10 for near perfect dive.
Fujimoto - another easy kill for the promoters, ca-ching! Another patsy for Parker to practice his bad habits on.

I have not seen anything that convinces me that his, the Parker story, will have a happy ending.

I am not knocking Parker - in fact, love the kid so much that I am moved to spotlight the reality of his situation.

V.

I have not seen anything that convinces me that his, the Parker story, will have a happy ending. Thankyou Veritas, the nail on the head!
Kyotaro Fujimoto fight is a joke... he is a tomato can if Ive ever seen one!!!

Once again Duco pay peanuts and get another monkey.... This fight won't go 1 Round!!!

But, on a positive note Joseph looked very good and fast the other night, although I'd like to see more head movement and hands a little higher when attacking, as I think KB was saying too.
Not there yet.  Happy Ending is miles away.  He's a work in progress.  But Sham, you and Veritas need to get on the Parker Express.  All aboard!  You two are going be left behind.

Good opponent, Fujimoto.  Sham, you've had dealings with him thru King Afa. Nothing easy about him.  Ask Tillman and Chauncy.
i rather see sham fight bop Jones to be honest that sounds more exciting than the heavy weight division atm
Hahahaha well I be blower die it's fai....to hom I say hi my my my...lol Bob Jones didn't return an answer when I challenged him, and that's a true story. I was working at Longburn freezing works and that was main topics.. how are ya fai are ya still working in an office and dating Irish girls lol that was wishful thinking ah mate
OK so maybe the fight won't be competitive. But am really interested in hearing people's thoughts on an alternative way Duco could have gone towards getting Joseph a WBC ranking, which he really, really needs....

Parker's ranked 31 with WBC. With a victory, Joseph leapfrogs all the way to Fujimoto's number 15. It's a brilliant move... possibly the smartest thing they've managed with Parker so far....
The Japanese has a good right hand and is competitive in the way he slips it in especially limited skills opponents as per Afa and Tillman, he is good enough to outpoint welliver... Parker will be too fast and strong for him and probly get another3-4 end stoppage might last a bit longer. Fugimoto did his schooling in K1 and does not really equal a quality test for Parker in my view. Parker has class in the lower echelon but doesn't represent a real threat at this stage to the upper top ten. That's the gripe duco will have him in with guys that can't compete, we don't see a test. AJ will be an old man and Parker still be fed c raters in Invercargill.
AJ still hasn't fought anyone of note either.
They are stepping AJ along quicker as with Johnson. We shall see what happens now.

Parker could have beaten the Japanese when Afa fought him but he's now presented a lot later.