Heavyweight Division
What a mess in Wlad life when Fury appeared. Wlad may never get his rematch for the belts he lost.
True, but with all of Fury's antics pre-fight, he should have realised what was going to happen if he lost, and decide to come out fighting instead of being passive. Now he's reaping what he's sowed.
I think klitschko is better off not fighting fury again anyway. Very bad style match up for him and he can beat anyone else imo

Say he gets his who belt back against Joe then unifies it against wilder (who he destroyed in sparring) then people will say he only lost to fury cos ped
Inferno, Jo has to beat AJ for the wbo belt.....no dice mate, sorry, blank wall!
IBF belt.
Klit would destroy Parker, probably Joshua as well
I don't know. Depends on whether or not Klit decides to fight.
(08-04-2016, 08:30 PM)mippy Wrote: Klit would destroy Parker, probably Joshua as well

Klit would not destroy Parker, Wlads not the fighter he was. That said Wlad would be a huge favourite especially as the chances are it'd be in Germany.
(08-04-2016, 05:59 PM)shamrock Wrote: Inferno, Jo has to beat AJ for the wbo belt.....no dice mate, sorry, blank wall!

I mean if fury gets stripped they will order #1 vs #2 for the vacant wbo title which is parker and klitschko.

That's Wlad easiest route to a title and sets up unifications
Ok thanks mate. Would be easy for Wlad..
Got to agree with Mippy about Parkers fate with Wlad...