Heavyweight Division
Got video of Round 1.

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/teper-defeats-rossy-in-comeback-344870
Andy Ruiz opponent named: Joshua Gormley

WBO #5, IBF #5, and WBC #7-rated and current NABF heavyweight champion Andy “The Destroyer” Ruiz (27-0, 18 KOs) has agreed to face comebacking 41-year-old Joshua “Josh Dempsey” Gormley (22-4, 21 KOs) in a non-title fight in the 10-round main event of Salita Promotions’ next “Detroit Brawl” installment at the Masonic Temple in Downtown Detroit.

Ruiz has made four successful defenses of his NABF Championship. Before that, he held the WBO Inter-Continental Heavyweight Championship and made an additional three successful defenses before relinquishing. In his last in-ring appearance, he stopped former world title challenger Ray Austin in the fourth round on May 14 in Studio City, California.

Gormley, who bills himself as a distant relative of former champ Jack Dempsey, reportedly trains with Dino Spencer and Luis “Chiro” Perez at the 5th St. Gym in Miami, Florida. He is on a three-fight KO streak since coming back from a 16-year layoff in late 2015. Despite having had no amateur boxing career, Dempsey fought his way to up-and-comer status in the late 90s and was a fan favorite. He also worked with former champion Lennox Lewis as a sparring partner.
Wilder, Arreola Birmingham Workout

WBC heavyweight world champion Deontay Wilder and two-time heavyweight title challenger Chris Arreola participated in a media workout Wednesday as they near their world title matchup taking place Saturday on FOX from Legacy Arena in Birmingham, Alabama. The fighters worked out at Round 1 Boxing in Vestavia Hills, Alabama.

Deontay Wilder: “When it comes to Deontay Wilder, people look for the knockouts and I deliver. What separates me from other heavyweights is the fashion in which I knock guys out. I don’t just knock you out, I really put you out. Arreola definitely has a style prone to a knockout. He’s a pressure fighter who will come forward all night. That plays to my style. I love pressure fighters who give me a challenge. They keep me moving and thinking. I love the sweet science and the art to it.

Chris Arreola: “Deontay is a very tough opponent so I have to come hard this time. This is my third world title shot and I have to make it count. The first time I was too young, the second time I got caught with a shot, but this time I’ll be ready for anything. Fighting a guy like Wilder, I have to be ready for anything. But he has to be ready too. I’m no slouch. I have fire and he’s another person in my way. I’m here to get it.
Wilder-Arreola Press Conference Quick Quotes

WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder and challenger Chris Arreola faced off at the final press conference for their FOX-televised world title fight on Saturday at the Legacy Arena in Birmingham, Alabama.

Deontay Wilder: I can’t wait because I’ve been wanting to pound something since May…does he deserve a title shot? No he doesn’t. He knows that. That’s no secret. But for this situation that we’re in with the short notice, is he the perfect guy? You’re right, he is.

Chris Arreola: I am a sleeping giant. People out there are underestimating me like a motherf*****. I believe Vegas has the odds 30:1 against me. Please place your bets and make some money. I’m ready for this fight. I’m more ready than I’ve ever been.
Wilder vs Arreola weigh-in:

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/deontay-wilder-chris-arreola-4/58960
Wilder will collect $1.4 million, Arreola will get just $150.000.

Just goes to show that AJs ppv paying casuals create ridiculous money...
That is really sad. As bad as Klit used to do for his opponents. 90% vs 10%. These alphabets shouldn't let this happen, but they are probably the ones who created it. The WBC. Shameful. I hope Arreola knocks him out!
$150,000 and a world title shot, he's the luckiest boxer alive, 1 win (against a novice) in 3 years. Say no more.
It would be a stretch to find another title fight where an opponent is paid so poorly in the heavyweight division.
SKY have this fight listed to start at midday on channel 56, not ppv.
Not sure it will last long but great to be able to see it anyway.