Heavyweight Division
Craigyid14 check.
Sham thinks that on his 80th birthday, anyone that doesn't see AJ as the next Joe Louis is an idiot. AJ said he wanted to fight the Parker's and Wilder's of the world instead of the Breazeale's. Let's see. Actions speak louder than words.
I think that AJ wimps out and fights David Price next.
(06-26-2016, 07:41 PM)diehard Wrote: I think that AJ wimps out and fights David Price next.

I think David Haye would be more likely than David Price.
Nope, he'll be continuing to sell out the O2 with easy opponents before he gets serious with the Fury's, Haye's, Wilder's, and Parkers.
Ruffled feathers haha, I shall wimp away from idealistic but unrealistic sentiments. Believe me though I can understand the parkerphobia we get here from time to time. Dreams are free, but then we wake up to the morning weather, some of us have pragmatism.
Sham, go eat your birthday cake and have a champagne toast on me.
Is that a happy birthday from you die?
(06-26-2016, 06:57 PM)Msreef Wrote: I'm a Parker idiot for not agreeing with you? For not being impressed with the opposition AJ has fought? For not being suckered in by the big muscles and flashy KOs?
The guys has proven next to nothing. Sure, he could be the next Ali, be undefeated for the next 10 years. But from what I've seen that aint happening, not even close. He's a 'champion' who has fought nobody to get the title. We can only get a real assessment when he fights a real opponent.

All aboard the AJ hype train...
Infern0? Check
shamrock? Check

And who is aboard the parker hype train?

Where a shot kali Meehan = great opponent

The difference between me and sham and most parker fans is that we were following boxing a long time before Joe parker arrived on the scene
The people bagging Parker for being overhyped and fighting low level opposition seem to be the ones boarding the AJ train .
AJ= even more overhyped and lower level opposition than Parker
He is a good prospect but hasn't proved anything to me except that hes good at beating up low level opposition