Heavyweight Division
Die, I'm just soliciting Lonergans claims of parkers sore arm otherwise a Ko in that fight. We don't know anything regarding Takams problems in that fight do we. Their side did not whinge..
Well Sham when Fury beats Klitschko again I would hope that you and of course Die aswell finally give him the credit he deserves..
So you made up Takam having a sore thumb? Because of Lonergan? Don't know about any injuries before or during the fight, but it would have been great to hear from Takam after the fight. Or even now. Tried to find his facebook or twitter account without success.

Don't think Fury is a fraud, but I do think Klit will KO him next month. If Fury wins again, full props to him, and I'll definitely say he's the best champ at the moment. He's gotta beat Klit though, to prove it to me. Little ole me.
Yep die for sure, if he beats wlad again I'll say look out AJ..
I think AJ vs Fury is the fight everyone wants in the heavyweight division. That is, if Fury can get past Klit.
(06-03-2016, 05:07 PM)diehard Wrote: I think AJ vs Fury is the fight everyone wants in the heavyweight division.  That is, if Fury can get past Klit.

Personally would rather Klit/Joshua and Haye/Joshua before Josh/Fury. For me Klit v Joshua is the fight of all fights at hw.
Which of the current belt holders (champion) have defended their belt?

Just Wilder. The HW division is currently in its infancy post Klit loss. I just don't think we have a clue what this current arrangement will look like in 6 months let alone 12.
(06-04-2016, 12:38 AM)NakiFan Wrote: Which of the current belt holders (champion) have defended their belt?

Just Wilder. The HW division is currently in its infancy post Klit loss. I just don't think we have a clue what this current arrangement will look like in 6 months let alone 12.

The next defences for Wilder (Arreola) and Joshua (Brezeale) should be formalities but who knows were to from there.
Maybe Wilder could fight a live body for once.
Its crazy how Wilders been getting away with these poor title defenses, the WBC has come out and said anybody who fights in the Olympics is banned from fighting for any of there titles. Maybe a bit too competitive?