Heavyweight Division
How much are you putting down Sham ?
Disclaimer: I get that people will take the piss out of my source but I'm ok with it.

Maybe a month or six weeks ago I picked up a woman's mag in a waiting room as there was nothing else around and my phone was going flat. To my great surprise there was actually something interesting in it. It was a story about wlad's wife or partner who is a big TV star in the states and her major recovery from post birth depression. According to the article she was hospitalised and spent months in a rehab facility. The article stated she was not able to work, care for her new born child or be with Wlad more than a day or two a week because of his training. My rough maths suggested this happened just before his very average showing against Bryant and may not have been resolved by the Fury fight. If this is true you can't tell me this would not have had a huge effect on Wlads training. I can't get over the fact that no boxing media have been talking about this so maybe it's not true. I'm pretty sure it was ok magazine and was probably the April issue. If there is any truth to it it's certainly food for thought. I've been meaning to post this for ages but I might search online tonight and see if I can find any reference to the article.
Hmm, yes would like to know more about that. An undisputed champ for 10 years, there must be some logical explanation. Fury has never ever been seen as a great heavyweight until we begin reading about it post Wlad fight.
Ryabinskiy: Povetkin didn’t fail a doping test, Wilder-Povetkin is not cancelled but postponed

Alexander Povetkin promoter Andrey Ryabinskiy held a press conference on Monday in Moscow to address the current status of the troubled Wilder-Povetkin fight.

Andrey Ryabinskiy: “If we don’t come to an agreement about the fight with Wilder’s team, we are ready to meet them in court. The fight is not cancelled but postponed, we are discussing a new date. There are no legal barriers for the fight. The official Wilder-Povetkin fight status is “postponed.” Everything else is just thoughts of some persons…All claims against Povetkin are legally unsound. This is just an inflated press story.

“Povetkin didn’t fail a doping test. He has 15 times lower meldonium concentration than the limit established by WADA. Now we need to pass additional tests, then we will set a new date of the fight and do it.”

Alexander Povetkin: “I have nothing to fear, I am a clear fighter and I have not been taking meldonium since it was prohibited. I was perfectly ready for the fight and I am very upset with its postponement. I don’t want to say anything bad about Wilder and his team. Russian people don’t like such things.”
If Klit fights in the same style as the first fight the outcome is likely to be the same. He's coming into this fight with nothing to lose. He knows he's going to have to fight differently. I think he has a better chance of winning this fight than the first one. I'd still probably pick Fury but it could go either way.
Ortiz and Ustinov Reach Agreement

The World Boxing Association has notified that the teams of WBA interim heavyweight champion Luis “The Real King Kong” Ortiz (25-0, 22 KOs) and #3 ranked Alexander Ustinov (33-1, 24 KOs) that an agreement has been reached to fight, possibly this summer. As a result, the purse bid scheduled for Thursday, May 19, at the WBA headquarters in Panama has been canceled. According to Golden Boy Promotions, HBO is interested in airing the Ortiz-Ustinov fight. The WBA Championships Committee had ordered the heavyweight title fight earlier this year to comply with a tournament to establish a single champion in the division.
Good matchup and good to see Ortiz get some decent opposition.
Great fight for Ortiz, the big man should take him some decent rounds and if Ortiz does stop him early his reputation will only grow further
Couldn't find the original but looks like Wlad may have the same excuse this time as looks like she is back in rehab
http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/542942/hayden-panettiere-seeking-more-treatment-for-postpartum-depression
Fury the prankster:

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/tyson-fury-comes-clean-tales-of-being-dropped-in-sparring-falling-out-with-trainer-just-fooling/56517