Heavyweight Division
Full Fight-

Cheers for that Naki, it was a bit of a strange ending. The ref didn't seem to bring the doctor in at all, up until then I thought it was gonna go down as a stoppage for Kassi. Where did you get the video link from? I don't suppose the Conlan commonwealth fight is available sounds a cracker.
Looked like Hughie was in complete control up until it stopped. I do enjoy the skills Hughie has to offer for someone so young even if he does come across as a bit boring with his lack of any real power. Thanks for that NakiFan.
(05-01-2016, 02:12 PM)craigyid14 Wrote: Cheers for that Naki, it was a bit of a strange ending. The ref didn't seem to bring the doctor in at all, up until then I thought it was gonna go down as a stoppage for Kassi. Where did you get the video link from? I don't suppose the Conlan commonwealth fight is available sounds a cracker.

Here ya go Smile

(05-01-2016, 03:54 PM)African Monkey Wrote: Looked like Hughie was in complete control up until it stopped. I do enjoy the skills Hughie has to offer for someone so young even if he does come across as a bit boring with his lack of any real power. Thanks for that NakiFan.

I just don't see anything with Hughie which leads me to believe he will be a world beater. Yes he has good boxing skills, but until he steps up to someone willing to come inside and take the fight away from his reach....we just don't know. 

The jabs just won't keep away aggressive fighters. How would he fair against the likes of a Amir Mansour?? 
(05-01-2016, 04:27 PM)NakiFan Wrote:
(05-01-2016, 03:54 PM)African Monkey Wrote: Looked like Hughie was in complete control up until it stopped. I do enjoy the skills Hughie has to offer for someone so young even if he does come across as a bit boring with his lack of any real power. Thanks for that NakiFan.

I just don't see anything with Hughie which leads me to believe he will be a world beater. Yes he has good boxing skills, but until he steps up to someone willing to come inside and take the fight away from his reach....we just don't know. 

The jabs just won't keep away aggressive fighters. How would he fair against the likes of a Amir Mansour?? 
Yeah fair enough but the guy is only 21 so time is definitely on his side. At least he's starting to get in the ring with durable opponents like Kassi. Maybe someone like Ustinov or Hammer next for him?
Cheers for that naki, wow what a fight. Two guys who's combined weight is the size of a heavyweight putting the big lads to shame. Quite apt its on the heavyweight thread.
From memory Peter Fury was saying that Ustinov was basically signed for the weekends fight then pulled out.
For all the circus around the Fury's I have the upmost respect for Peter Fury, seems like a real genuine guy that speaks the truth without favoritism
Hughie would beat Mansour with ease, Mansour would get schooled he's way too small and crude. I agree Hughie has got a lot to prove to be world level, but Mansour would be easy work for him he's nowhere near world level.
African Monkey makes a great point, Hughie is only 21. When I was 21 it was hard enough to not head to the pub on a Friday night let alone have the discipline to do what he is doing.
Sure he doesn't look like a future world champ now but lets judge him when he is 25. If he is managed right he could be 35-0 or maybe with one two loses to top fighters by then. Would really like to see him develop more power though