Heavyweight Division
Amir Mansour update
Heavyweights Amir “Hardcore” Mansour, (22-2-1, 16 KOs) and 2012 U.S. Olympian Dominic “Trouble” Breazeale, (17-0, 15 KOs) went to war for five rounds, with the aggressive 43-year-old Mansour scoring a knockdown and generally getting the better of it. Following the fifth round, however, Mansour said he couldn’t continue. Turns out he bit through his tongue and suffered a jaw injury. At the time of the stoppage, Mansour was ahead on all three cards 48-46, 48-46 and 49-45.
I was really impressed with the guts and determination of Breazeale, that kd was vicious it would have had a lot of blokes out for the count. He was terrible against Kassi and Mansour was overwhelming him for a bit, but he has legit KO power and a good set of balls.

Breazeale back in to the contender stakes that was a good win.
This is why the alphabets are fu**ed up. Breazeale is 17-0 with 15 KO's. Parker and AJ have about the same record, with about the same level of opposition. AJ and Parker are ranked in the top 5 in several alphabets, and the top 15 in most of them. Breazeale is not even ranked in the top 15 in ANY alphabet. Regardless of whether you think he's deserving, it's just a travesty. Here's his record: http://boxrec.com/boxer/629462
I don't think it's been mentioned here, but I saw a clip of Jarrell Miller scoring a vicious KO over Donovan Dennis (12-2-0) to move to 16-0-1. This dude looks BIG for his height. Maybe a little too big even, but he's a dangerous opposition for anyone - he's called out Wilder and Joshua, so maybe he'll become relevant in the HW division soon. Any thoughts on him?

As for Breazeale, I see he's now no. 17 on Boxrec for effectively being beaten up for 4/5 rounds by Mansour. Credit to him for getting the TKO by breaking Mansour's jaw, but he was still losing quite handily.
(01-25-2016, 12:02 PM)Yanni Wrote: I don't think it's been mentioned here, but I saw a clip of Jarrell Miller scoring a vicious KO over Donovan Dennis (12-2-0) to move to 16-0-1.  This dude looks BIG for his height.  Maybe a little too big even, but he's a dangerous opposition for anyone - he's called out Wilder and Joshua, so maybe he'll become relevant in the HW division soon.  Any thoughts on him?  

As for Breazeale, I see he's now no. 17 on Boxrec for effectively being beaten up for 4/5 rounds by Mansour.  Credit to him for getting the TKO by breaking Mansour's jaw, but he was still losing quite handily.

TBF he probably won round 4 which was a close round and clearly won round 5. He was starting to come on strong and would have KOed him in the next round for real I reckon.  Mansour was slowing down at that stage.

Dennis is Fedosov's best win lol, and Fedosov is elite and going to take Joe's 0 in april.

Miller must be a bad, bad man he's coming for Wilders Alabama BBQ and wants Joshua Anthony real bad.
Fedosova looks to have the goods to bring the upsets alright, that's why Stu will dodge him.
Don't see it, boyz and girls. Fedosov is ok, a poor man's Povetkin. Good power, average size, easy to hit. Dennis, his opponent, is ranked lower amongst southpaws than Bergman, and he was competitive against Fedosov. Parker absolutely dominated Bergman. Yeah, bring on Fedosov in April. Would love to see Joe KO him. Easy to hit.
Yea Dennis is southpaw and tall, Parker had a mission with a short southpaw who didn't come to bring it like Fedosov did. Major difference..
What do ya' mean Sham? Dennis brought it but Bergman didn't? Or Parker didn't bring it but Fedosov did? Your talking in Sham code.
Die it is you mentioned southpaws so never mind. But short fed brought a very good fight against a tall SP, forget about rankings.. tall Parker brought a very average fight against a short SP. Short fed came to fight in his mission while Bergman being tough survived 8 rds against our world rated beats Fury, Wlad, wilder, Aj or anyone JP. All that evil aside, I see short tough come to get it on fed giving JP nightmares. A good short man tough enough to get inside and control the range can be a whole new experience for a 6'4" opponent.