Heavyweight Division
He's been wet, Sham. Tupou and Kali. You even picked Meehan. But that was getting wet in shallow water. Up to his knees. Same tonite. April, he gets up to his chest.

Yep, I'm buying ppv. Christmas present from Mrs Diehard for 2016.
I'm not. I thought long and hard, and decided that after the Martz fight, this will be as quick. I just couldn't justify it...I'd say I wouldn't be alone.
I think so too. 2nd round. Team Parker was worried about Martz height. And then Martz ran. Parker caught up with him, and then it was over. 1st round. Same with Bergman. Bergman will throw some punches from a southpaw stance. Parker will throw a right down the pike, and then hit him with the liver shot, and it'll be over. 2nd round.

Kinda weird after watching, for free, two heavyweight title fights, last weekend. Then, to watch Parker, it's $40. Do you think it'll be free if he fights for the title?
Stu says on his facebook page:

There was no rematch clause in the contract tendered to the IBF and Tyson was told he would have to make his mandatory IBF defense in his next fight should he win. Why carry on when you knew all along what the circumstances were. Fury winning was actually good for the division which has choked opportunity for a long time while Wladimir was on his winning streak. Now we will see more activity and more heavys getting their shot instead of having to wait 18 months once they became mandatory while Wladimir serviced his mandatory s. . With Wilder - Ortiz - Martin - Chagaev -Parker - Joshua - Takam - Fedesov in the mix now the division has livened up a bit at long last ...
Yeah blah blah blah Stu, I watched last time courtesy of Paul McSharry aka sky sports, so unimpressed....no, no, will not be buying it. YAWN....
OH, so Parker fights cans and he's in the mix for crying down the sink its horrifying..
It wasn't about the fight, Sham. It was about the food, the celebs, ringside, enterainment. Does McSharry have my phone number?
ALL of these guys fight cans as long as they can.

It's what they do

Why persecute Parker over it? Some other top guys are worse.

-Kiwi
Yeah, didn't Stu tell you guys and dolls about who Ali, Tyson, Tua fought in their 18th fight. Gotta give him a break. Fighting for the title after only 20 fights not good enough. Hope everyone who are naysayers set the same high standards for themselves. Me, nah, I keep it simple.
Whose talking about jo fighting for a title, not me for sure. Didn't say that, I said he fights cans and Stu considers him in the elite mix...

But Kiwis right, who am I to disagree with that? I guess I was brought up in an era where the elite was out of sight from the wannabes... It's fares ok to say the man has potential, but no, he is equal to the best already, go figure...
Meehan, Tupou, Minto aren't tomato cans. Stu talks about a top ten guy in April, an eliminator or mandatory in July, and a title shot at the end of the year. That's not an elite mix? Like AJ, Parker hasn't fought a top ten guy yet, so no, his potential is there, but not elite.