Heavyweight Division
https://www.boxingscene.com/caroline-dubois-explains-why-oleksandr-uysk-vs-daniel-dubois-50-50-fight--175414
Clarke outpoints Wach

2020 Olympic super heavyweight bronze medalist Frazer Clarke (7-0, 5 KOs) scored a workmanlike ten round decision over 6’8 former heavyweight title challenger Mariusz Wach (37-10, 20 KOs) on Friday night at London’s historic York Hall. It was a slow-paced tactical fight with Clarke outworking the 43-year-old Wach, but never coming close to getting a stoppage. The bout was scored 100-90.

Unbeaten female lightweight Caroline Dubois (7-0, 5 KOs) scored a one-sided eight round shutout over Yanina “Panterita” Lescano (13-3, 4 KOs). Dubois dropped Lescano in round five en route to an 80-71 verdict.

In a rematch, unbeaten cruiserweight Viddal Riley (9-0, 6 KOs) made it 2-0 against Anees Taj (7-4, 5 KOs). Riley won bouts by TKO in round four.

Unbeaten middleweight Aaron McKenna (17-0, 8 KOs) outpointed Uisma “Monstro” Lima (10-9 KOs) over ten rounds in a bout for the WBC International title.

Cruiserweight Isaac Chamberlain (15-2, 8 KOs) outscored Dylan Bregeon (13-4-1, 3 KOs) over eight by a score of 78-74.
https://www.boxingscene.com/wilder-trainer-names-andy-ruiz-potential-opponent-joshua--175502
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/dillian-whyte-out-of-running-for-anthony-joshuas-august-12th-fight/264977
New Opponent for Real Big Baby

ESPN has announced that WBO #7, WBA #8, WBC #9 heavyweight Jared “Real Big Baby” Anderson (14-0, 14 KOs) will now face former IBF heavyweight champion Charles Martin (29-3-1, 26 KOs) on July 1 at the Huntington Center in Toledo, Ohio. Anderson’s original foe Zhan Kossobutskiy pulled out due to visa problems. ESPN will air the fight.
I hope Martin wins- He gets alot of flak but always puts on a show. He was dominating Ortiz until he got careless
Me too. I thought Martin was a horrible fighter after AJ. But he has the boxing skills to pull an upset against Anderson.
Anderson, Martin Quotes

Former IBF heavyweight champion “Prince” Charles Martin and Jared “The Real Big Baby” Anderson have commented on their July 1 ESPN clash at the Huntington Center in Toledo, Ohio. Martin stepped in after original Anderson foe Zhan Kossobutskiy was forced to withdraw due to a delay in obtaining his visa.

Charles Martin: “I’ve always said I will fight anyone, anywhere, anytime. If I have to fight on less than two weeks’ notice to get a big opportunity, so be it. I’m ready. And since I can’t get the best guys from my generation to fight me, I’ll fight the best guy from the new generation. My goal is to become a two-time heavyweight champion. I have to beat Jared Anderson to accomplish my goal.”

Jared Anderson: “We weren’t going to let anything spoil the Toledo party. I have a new opponent, but it will be the same outcome.”
I chucked a tenner on Prince Charles - was actually hoping he was paying more than $6 but putting my money where my mouth is...
Only a tenner? Anderson can be reckless with that power of his...and Martin is a southpaw with power. Maybe a twenty? $6 are good odds. I do think Anderson's power is too much, but at $6 to 1 I'd take the chance. If you win, maybe buy your son updated software for his computer?