Heavyweight Division
JJ style probably suits Usyk as he just comes forward trying toland without too much variation and movement- Usyk times him all day.
Fury will change angles etc to make Usyk work harder and force Usyk to fight.
Love it all tactical nuances that make up the 'Styles make fights" saying
Angles? Fury will lay on him, push him, hug him, assault him, and rabbit hit him. Oh, and he'll try to punch him as well.
Yes lay on him as well expect fury to come in heavy again
This fight must be next but i feel a stall coming- and not from Ukraine
True. I don't see Fury winning this easily. I think he'll win, but he won't KO him. Could be a rehash of the Wallin/Fury fight.
(02-05-2023, 06:12 PM)diehard Wrote: Angles?  Fury will lay on him, push him, hug him, assault him, and rabbit hit him.  Oh, and he'll try to punch him as well.

Usyk's too quick for him and won't allow Fury to do what he wants. 

Usyk comfortable UD.
(02-06-2023, 12:17 PM)African Monkey Wrote:
(02-05-2023, 06:12 PM)diehard Wrote: Angles?  Fury will lay on him, push him, hug him, assault him, and rabbit hit him.  Oh, and he'll try to punch him as well.

Usyk's too quick for him and won't allow Fury to do what he wants. 

Usyk comfortable UD.

Woohoo big call, I like it
A few 'experts' online and former boxers have said similar - while most predict Fury due to size.
I would love Usyk to win but jeez its going to be hard over 12 for him as Fury will lay down sally on him to wear him out. 
Could be a technical and or very boring fight
Saw the Briedis/Usyk fight today on you-tube. It was 5 years ago, but Briedis was able to connect with some hard shots on Usyk. I just don't think Usyk is all that. I think he did well with AJ and other heavyweights because his speed is so much more evident fighting heavyweights than cruisers. Ended in a split decision.
Matchroom announces Joshua-Franklin

Former two-time unified heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua (24-3, 22 KOs) fights at The O2 in London for the first time since 2016 as he begins life under the tutelage of new head trainer Derrick James. ‘AJ’ will face Jermain Franklin (21-1, 14 KOs). This fight will be the first in Joshua’s new five-year partnership with DAZN to be streamed live, exclusive and worldwide.

Anthony Joshua: “I’m looking forward to stepping back into the ring on April 1 at The O2 in London.” said Joshua. “Mentally and physically I feel ready. I want to put on a show and impress my coach as he has high standards. Franklin has a good style and a great attitude, which he has shown in recent fights.”

Jermain Franklin: “I’m ready to show the world why it’s time for me to take my place at the top of the heavyweight division. Joshua had his time. It’s my time to shock the world! This fight isn’t going to the judge’s card. I will have win number 22 come April 1. That ain’t no April Fool’s joke.”
Just re-watched the Joyce/DDD fight. DDD was a 3-1 favourite going into that fight. Going into the 10th, some had it an even fight. JJ looked much better against JP than DDD, and JJ could not back DDD up. JJ was starting to come on at the end, and JJ won the fight because DDD took a knee when he couldn't see out of his left eye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYLlew5IXxk
Lordy, Lordy. Remember when Eddie Chambers was too small at heavyweight?

https://fightnews.com/results-from-nashville-tennessee/143825