Heavyweight Division
His hands are brittle - needs to be trained and looked after properly to protect him
Matchroom may want us him as an opponent but hopefully they see his value
Huni v McKean downunder?
You mean JP as (us) an opponent? I like McKean better also. He'll KO McKean. Even though we like Huni as a fighter, he was taken the distance by a journeyman in his last fight. Well, I guess, so did JP!
Joyce-Zhang is official for April 15

Heavyweight Joe Joyce (15-0, 14 KOs) will defend his WBO interim world title against 6’6 Zhilei Zhang (24-1-1, 19 KOs) at London’s Copper Box Arena on Saturday, April 15, live on BT Sport. It will be the first defense of the belt for the ‘Juggernaut’, who put himself first in line for a shot at the full WBO title with a KO victory over Joseph Parker in September of last year in Manchester.

Joe Joyce: “It is a great fight. He had a tough fight against Hrgovic but I thought he won the fight. Zhang is a big, strong southpaw who is massive, and he has been to the Olympics and all that. So, he has the experience and I think it will be a great fight. He bangs so I will have to watch out for it…it will be a good preparation for Usyk or Fury, plus I haven’t fought a southpaw since I won the Commonwealth title against Lenroy Thomas.”

Zhilei Zhang: “I am always up for the challenge and when the opportunity rings the bell. Joe Joyce and I share a lot in common – we both are Olympic silver medalists, both are big punchers, and are nearly the same size. This is going to be an explosive, epic and tremendous fight.
Excellent fight!

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/joe-joyce-defends-against-zhilei-zhang-on-april-15th-in-london/256970
(02-03-2023, 10:49 AM)diehard Wrote: Joyce-Zhang is official for April 15

Heavyweight Joe Joyce (15-0, 14 KOs) will defend his WBO interim world title against 6’6 Zhilei Zhang (24-1-1, 19 KOs) at London’s Copper Box Arena on Saturday, April 15, live on BT Sport. It will be the first defense of the belt for the ‘Juggernaut’, who put himself first in line for a shot at the full WBO title with a KO victory over Joseph Parker in September of last year in Manchester.

Joe Joyce: “It is a great fight. He had a tough fight against Hrgovic but I thought he won the fight. Zhang is a big, strong southpaw who is massive, and he has been to the Olympics and all that. So, he has the experience and I think it will be a great fight. He bangs so I will have to watch out for it…it will be a good preparation for Usyk or Fury, plus I haven’t fought a southpaw since I won the Commonwealth title against Lenroy Thomas.”

Zhilei Zhang: “I am always up for the challenge and when the opportunity rings the bell. Joe Joyce and I share a lot in common – we both are Olympic silver medalists, both are big punchers, and are nearly the same size. This is going to be an explosive, epic and tremendous fight.

Def watch this is a good fight, I would like Zhang to land and really test JJ chin 
Me too.  JP and DDD made it sound like JJ's chin is indestructable.  I think JJ wears him down and beats him up, but I'd love to see Zhang be up for this fight.  Is JJ the real deal, or a myth?
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/joyce-vs-zhang-can-zhilei-win-on-april-15th/257524
The most likely outcome is as you said JJ wears him down late stoppage.
BUT if Zhang lands the same punches JP managed to land with his extra size and power can he give the concrete chin the biggest test of his career.
Zhang fought well v Hygovic and I had him winning but Hygovic was poor so this will be a different challenge for Zhang as well. As far as non-title fights this is very very good.
Hats off to both guys for taking the fight as many wouldn't ( so also JP must be admired for his efforts also taking a fight few want).
You don't really hear Dillian Whyte calling out JJ
No, and Whyte/JJ would have generated big money at the gate. Of course, Zhang must draw big PPV money. I don't know how much JP should be admired, as he didn't rate JJ very highly at the time. Tough fight, yes, but he was pretty confident he would win. I don't think he thought it would be a huge risk.

Yeah, Zhang won the Hrgovic fight.
Saw Usyk/JJ on youtube when they were amateurs. If they fight as pros, it'll be interesting as Usyk will come to fight. Usyk will counter him nonstop, but the question is, can JJ land enough to hurt Usyk while not getting peppered throughout the fight?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqqEE3Fu_yw