Heavyweight Division
Anderson/DDD sounds good...

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/jared-andersons-impressive-2022-and-what-2023-might-bring/255733
Yeah Im having my doubts about DDD
I gave him leeway for the JJ fight due to the injury and thought he made the intelligent decision to take a knee
But he looked poor v Lerena and looks like any step up may be a struggle- his power looks his only major asset
Not a big DDD fan. I think Anderson KO's him if they fight. Lerena almost did.
Lucas Browne this weekend v Charr
Good fight. I got Charr by KO. BTW, where's Fa, still sparring with Wilder. He needs to get his career back on track. He's a good fighter that got caught. No shame in that.
Is he happy to be a sparring partner
and fight a guy who's 0-6 from NZ in NZ.
Makhmudov whallops Wallisch, remains unbeaten

Unbeaten WBC #4, WBA #5 heavyweight Arslanbek Makhmudov (16-0, 15 KOs) scored an easy first round TKO over Michael Wallisch (23-6, 16 KOs) on Friday night at the Centre Gervais Auto in Shawinigan, Quebec, Canada. Makhmudov dropped Wallisch early on, then Wallisch took a knee two more times in round one. Makhmudov was deducted a point for repeatly hitting behind the head. Wallisch then didn’t come out for round two. Makhmudov retained his NABF and NABA belts and showed that he needs tougher opponents.
Browne v Charr off -fighters left stranded in Dubai promoter ditched them
Pitiful. Woulda been a good fight for Browne, who always complained about promoters...