Heavyweight Division
Finally. I think Fury carried him somewhat. Chisora just had to keep throwing bombs, hoping one would connect. Too passive. Fury almost had him outta there in the second.
Don't see Usyk beating fury, Fury will just use his size and hes an expert at doing that. You see when he shoved Chisora and Chisora almost fell out of the ring, and he is 260lbs and was physically far stronger than Usyk in their fight.

Fury is a lot better boxer than AJ but Usyk might be able to edge him clean boxing, but if that starts happening it's gonna be hello headlocks, clinching and mauling, and I think Usyk will rapidly wilt under that.

I think if Usyk was 28, and came in weighing 210lbs he might have a chance at a points victory vs Fury but he's 36 soon and needed to take breaks in both AJ fights, and benefited from AJ's terrible stamina meaning he got the breaks he needed. he can't hit and run for 12 solid rounds anymore and he won't get the breaks against Fury.

I think Usyk starts well, shades a couple of early rounds then gets drowned before the end of the 10th and after the fight everyone will say fury was just too big

That's how I see it.
Exactly right, Infern0. Usyk is too small for Fury. JJ/Fury would be fun, however. 50/50 fight.
Fury acted like he wants JJ - I think he will stall on that one for a period or until JJ takes a loss
If he wants JJ, why would he stall?
(12-04-2022, 02:25 PM)diehard Wrote: Exactly right, Infern0.  Usyk is too small for Fury.  JJ/Fury would be fun, however.  50/50 fight.

That's a very intreaging clash of giants 
Fury says alot of things Die
JJ is a losable fight for him and he would rather beat some easier fighters first - I believe anyway
I see. So he says he wants JJ, but not really. I think he unifies with Usyk, and then faces JJ or AJ to end it all and retire.

I've never been that impressed with Fury. I think JJ walks thru his punches and hurts him.
You were right, bart! Fury passing Fury off to Wilder. In saying that, that's the fight I want to see!

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/tyson-fury-is-one-of-the-many-wanting-to-see-a-deontay-wilder-vs-joe-joyce-fight/255194
Yes a very good chance Wilder cracks JJ chin then Fury will want to fight him lol
JJ v Wilder is a great fight of styles could go either way- but a non title fight?? why would you JJ
JJ needs a title shot period his time is limited