Heavyweight Division
Awesome, thanks so much for your help! Bugger the viruses, whats the worst that can it will be fine
Working well here. You?
Keen on seeing Opetaia again - think he might have something
working perfect, thanks very much for your help
Go Julius!!!!!
That was a very ugly win for Browne. Have to believe him when he says he broke his right thumb in the first round
Julius looked great for a few rounds then gassed - not surprising on 5 days notice

Lucas was talking all kinds of smack to Wilder for taking 9 rounds to get rid of Molina, then he shows us that?
Not sure Browne's got what it takes on the world stage, he's got huge backing in Hattons promotional team but I fear his styles to basic. Being abit older he's gonna find it hard to adapt and change. Can certainly make a few bucks out of boxing though.
Wilder v Duhaupas (in sept) being negotiated:

http://www.boxingnews24.com/2015/08/deontay-wilder-vs-johann-duhaupas-in-the-works-for-september-26th-in-birmingham-alabama/
(08-15-2015, 03:27 AM)gothenaki Wrote: That was a very ugly win for Browne. Have to believe him when he says he broke his right thumb in the first round
Julius looked great for a few rounds then gassed - not surprising on 5 days notice

Lucas was talking all kinds of smack to Wilder for taking 9 rounds to get rid of Molina, then he shows us that?

Hehe you're right. Someone's gonna take browne up on one of these call outs now...  Browne probably still believes in himself, but he's likely gone down in a lot of people's estimations on the basis of that fight....
No worries, gothe. Thanks for the link for the guys and dolls. Maybe this is what KB is seeing from Browne that prompted Parker to challenge him...
Anytime for links - I'll make sure I only do the Parker ones by PM though, so we don't piss Duco off.
Tarver and Cunningham fought to a draw. Looked like a couple of old cruisers to me - that's right - they are....
Huck / Glowacki was a great fight. Youtube it in a day or so if you want to see two cruisers going at it