Heavyweight Division
Dillion Whyte is fighting Mariusz Wach on June 3rd.
(04-20-2017, 10:13 AM)NakiFan Wrote: Dillion Whyte is fighting Mariusz Wach on June 3rd.

Who do you favour Naki?
(04-20-2017, 10:21 AM)shamrock Wrote:
(04-20-2017, 10:13 AM)NakiFan Wrote: Dillion Whyte is fighting Mariusz Wach on June 3rd.

Who do you favour Naki?

I haven't seen much if Wach. I'll have to watch a few fights and let you know. 
(04-20-2017, 04:25 PM)NakiFan Wrote:
(04-20-2017, 10:21 AM)shamrock Wrote:

Who do you favour Naki?

I haven't seen much if Wach. I'll have to watch a few fights and let you know. 

Wach not as high as bellew on the esb openlist . Only goes to 10
Wach definitely durable went 12 with Klitschko and Povetkin
Whyte has a chance to make a statement but I dont think he will.

Will be a SD favouring hometown boy
After watching the 1st 2 rounds of his fight against Nasimento last year. I see Whyte bullying him all 12 rounds, giving Whyte a UD.
Good matchup for Whyte against a durable opponent. I favour Whyte to win fairly comfortably over 12 as Wach is on the way down as was shown in his fight with Nascimento where he got lucky.
Bellew: Being Heavyweight Champion is a Realistic Possibility Now!

As previously reported, former WBC cruiserweight champion Tony Bellew has brushed off the idea of retirement and plans to continue his career - by targeted the possibility of becoming a champion in the heavyweight division.
Bellew, 34, moved up from cruiserweight to pull off a shocking upset with an eleventh round stoppage of David Haye in a heavyweight contest in March and considered retiring after the bout.
However, he says he has "more left in the tank" and talks have taken place about fighting WBC champion Deontay Wilder or WBO holder Joseph Parker.

“I just believe I’ve got more left in the tank. In all honesty I love the sound of heavyweight champion of the world. I really, really do. It’s a big goal, it’s a big ask but if the truth be known I’m only getting better," Bellew (29-2-1, 19 KOs) told Sky Sports.
“I’m at the stage now, how far can I go? Because I never expected to be where I’m at now. You know what, I’m just a lad from Liverpool giving it a go and let’s see where I end up. Heavyweight champion of the world is a realistic possibility now.”
Bellew arrived at his decision after sitting down and speaking with promoter Eddie Hearn of Matchroom Sport.
Besides the world champions, there is also the possibility of former champion Tyson Fury or a rematch with Haye in the fall.
Heanr has already been in discussions for fights with Wilder, Parker and even Fury. Because they are similar in size, Bellew has named Parker as the opponent of choice in a heavyweight title fight.
"Eddie has had talks regarding Deontay Wilder. We have spoken with Joseph Parker's people and Tyson Fury's representatives have been in touch with my people. It seems like I am the most hunted man on the planet at the moment," Bellew said.
(04-25-2017, 01:01 PM)diehard Wrote: Bellew: Being Heavyweight Champion is a Realistic Possibility Now!

As previously reported, former WBC cruiserweight champion Tony Bellew has brushed off the idea of retirement and plans to continue his career - by targeted the possibility of becoming a champion in the heavyweight division.
Bellew, 34, moved up from cruiserweight to pull off a shocking upset with an eleventh round stoppage of David Haye in a heavyweight contest in March and considered retiring after the bout.
However, he says he has "more left in the tank" and talks have taken place about fighting WBC champion Deontay Wilder or WBO holder Joseph Parker.

“I just believe I’ve got more left in the tank. In all honesty I love the sound of heavyweight champion of the world. I really, really do. It’s a big goal, it’s a big ask but if the truth be known I’m only getting better," Bellew (29-2-1, 19 KOs) told Sky Sports.
“I’m at the stage now, how far can I go? Because I never expected to be where I’m at now. You know what, I’m just a lad from Liverpool giving it a go and let’s see where I end up. Heavyweight champion of the world is a realistic possibility now.”
Bellew arrived at his decision after sitting down and speaking with promoter Eddie Hearn of Matchroom Sport.
Besides the world champions, there is also the possibility of former champion Tyson Fury or a rematch with Haye in the fall.
Heanr has already been in discussions for fights with Wilder, Parker and even Fury. Because they are similar in size, Bellew has named Parker as the opponent of choice in a heavyweight title fight.
"Eddie has had talks regarding Deontay Wilder. We have spoken with Joseph Parker's people and Tyson Fury's representatives have been in touch with my people. It seems like I am the most hunted man on the planet at the moment," Bellew said.

A dreamer
I remember when bellew stepped in as a late replacement for nathan cleverly about 10 years ago. That was the first time id seen him.

A real tradesmans career, the ending to it must seem like a dream, a rocky movie, winning world title at everton, beating david haye.

But a world title at heavyweight surely a step too far