Heavyweight Division
I like the sound of Whyte/Wilder,  the guys comes to fight,  and if he can find holes in AJS defense. .he'll find it in Wilders. 
The alphabets don't like Whyte, Sham. But I do. His fight with Chisora was epic. He'd make Wilder work, he has a chin, and like you said, he'd find holes.
Would be a great fight, but I can't see Wilder taking the fight, too risky for him.
Ya' see. He hurt his hand. And he wants to see how it goes first before facing someone with a pulse.
Sparring and gym work can test hand injuries Die. But might need to hone his skills.
True Sham, but if he faced someone with a pulse, he might hurt his shoulder, jaw, finger, etc. Gotta see how he goes with an easy beat first. Sham, do you know Tino Honey? From Auckland? Friend of mine is fighting him in February.
Wilder has had a full camp while his opponent only has 3 and a bit weeks to get in shape.

Therefore it's too much of a risk to fight soeone in the top 50
Cameroonian heavyweight Carlos Takam (34-3-1, 26 KOs) claimed vacant IBF Intercontinental title by scoring a brutal fourth round knockout over Marcin Rekowski (17-5, 14 KOs) from Poland.

Takam won first two rounds of the fight, in the third round he knocked Rekowski down and knocked him out cold in the very next round.

http://boxingnews.com.ua/en/news/18607-takam-brutalno-nokautiroval-rekovski

Does show that Takam has some power. His KO ratio is good too. Good clip NakiFan.
That guy Takam was fighting had recently been knocked out by Andrej Warwicz, that terrible guy wilder was going to fight.
How did he get a fight for an IBF tier 2 title?