Heavyweight Division
Parker and wilder should still fight.

If Parker has to face mandatory especially there is a good chance someone decent becomes Mando and takes him out.

Go for wilder which is a big, winnable fight. Then get the payday
Whatever happened after Hughie Fury tested positive for nandrolone?

I understood that the Furys were going to face a hearing over this but it was put off.

Shouldnt this be cleared up and out of the way before Hughie becomes WBO mandatory and fights JP?
(12-20-2016, 06:07 PM)Westywarrior Wrote: Whatever happened after Hughie Fury tested positive for nandrolone?

I understood that the Furys were going to face a hearing over this but it was put off.

Shouldnt this be cleared up and out of the way before Hughie becomes WBO mandatory and fights JP?

The Bbboc seemed content with driving tyson fury out of the sport and don't seem to have followed up.

There are a LOT OF theories that the British old school blazer brigade didn't like a guy who talked about Jews and pedophiles representing the uk. And were messing with things behind the scenes 

I belive them accurate.
Yeah, but what happened to Hughie and nandrolone? Didn't like Tyson Fury's insults but loved him as a colourful character. Hopefully, he's back next year. Boxing needs him.
(12-20-2016, 08:49 PM)diehard Wrote: Yeah, but what happened to Hughie and nandrolone?  Didn't like Tyson Fury's insults but loved him as a colourful character.  Hopefully, he's back next year.  Boxing needs him.

I think it was an unsubstantiated claim that would have been dismissed at a hearing anyway. Pretty sure they dropped it when tyson retired.
(12-20-2016, 11:31 AM)diehard Wrote: If Klit wins, Klit retires.

Klit should have retired already. He's got a super hot missus, who has been struggling and needs his help. He's got millions of german deutschmarks to look after him and his extended family. 
But he's an old Lion, who got humiliated last time out. And he's super-competitive.

I honestly don't believe he's just out for a payday. I am (probably mistakenly) hoping for Lewis vs V.Klitschko 2
Klit is fighting for his pride and legacy. Money doesn't hurt either. I can't predict this one. Well actually I can. AJ by KO.
(12-20-2016, 10:49 PM)gothenaki Wrote:
(12-20-2016, 11:31 AM)diehard Wrote: If Klit wins, Klit retires.

Klit should have retired already. He's got a super hot missus, who has been struggling and needs his help. He's got millions of german deutschmarks to look after him and his extended family. 
But he's an old Lion, who got humiliated last time out. And he's super-competitive.

I honestly don't believe he's just out for a payday. I am (probably mistakenly) hoping for Lewis vs V.Klitschko 2

Jesus.

If lewis would have landed that uppercut on Wlad instead of Vitali, they would probably still be looking for his head in the third row.
http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/sports/20161220/wilder-to-fight-next-bout-in-birmingham
(12-21-2016, 12:38 PM)NakiFan Wrote: http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/sports/20161220/wilder-to-fight-next-bout-in-birmingham

Another truly terrible fight brought to you by AL Haymon. And pbc.

When wilder announced his "shattered hand" and "torn bicep requiring surgery" I was sceptical. He looked to have a minor fracture and a minor injury to his bicep at worst. 

The turnaround time for him to already be in training camp, to me proves he was full of it. Those kind of injuries, he would still be rehabbing and forget fighting until mid 2017 at the absolute earliest.

They made it up to get him out of the scene for a bit then announce another terrible fight with the excuse "he's coming back from severe injuries"

Watch Stiverne get made mandatory, and wilder to fight him in August, then another easy voluntary to end the year, citing "nobody else would sign the contract"

Also watch him start saying "2018 will be my year"

Can't wait till someone kos this fraud