Heavyweight Division
http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/87701111/joe-smith-jr-knocks-51yearold-bernard-hopkins-out-of-the-ring
Just shows how quickly you can fall when age and inactivity kicks in.

Not 2 years ago Hopkins was taking kovalev the distance

Take notice those picking klitschko
(12-18-2016, 08:57 PM)Infern0 Wrote: Just shows how quickly you can fall when age and inactivity kicks in.

Main reason I'm picking AJ. 5 years ago I'd have picked Klit over today's AJ. Not now.
(12-18-2016, 08:57 PM)Infern0 Wrote: Just shows how quickly you can fall when age and inactivity kicks in.

I take no notice Smile
Povetkin has a point;
"What is the point of taking some dope to fail on the last test? That's pointless. I do not know how that got in my body. But when the information was learned [that I failed a test] I became very uncomfortable, very worried."
Cheaters at the Povetkin level should have good chemists who understand cycling of steroids. To get busted JUST before a fight, twice in a row, is well dodgy
WBC has long stood for "We Be Crooks", and when you've got Al Haymon, then Don King as the opposing promoters, and you have trace amounts of weird chemicals in your body. It stinks
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/hearn-aj-wilder-unification-showdown-will-happen-late-2017-or-early-2018/66986
So it looks like Parker will have to wait...and keep dispatching mandatories. Probably help him in the long run.
Only if Joshua beats Klitschko. And that is a very big "if".

If Wlad wins then suddenly Wilder will want Parker. He wants no part of Wlad.
I love how Hearn has already planned out AJs life right up until he is married with 4 kids and is retired in a large estate outside of Oxford.
If Klit wins, Klit retires.