Heavyweight Division
Looks like AJ will fight Molina on Dec 10th.

https://twitter.com/TDBBoxing/status/791486317276205056
Good find, but what a shame.
What a sham, what kind of opponent is he? Just a couple of weeks ago all the talk was Fury/Klit rematch and a possible Parker/Joshua. Two weeks on and we've got Parker/fat Mexican and Joshua/shit Mexican!
Molina gave wilder a fight for 9 rounds and wobbled him, he also rocked areolla

and is coming off a ko over Adamek.

If joshua is as rubbish as guys like westywarrior and NakiFan seem to think then molina has a decent punchers chance in this one.

He's not great but it's better than price
OK, Infern0, I'm holding you to that. Molina will be competitive with AJ. I hope you're right, because if he is, it would be AJ's toughest fight to date. I really don't mind Molina so much, just a let down from Klit or Parker.
Molina is a let down compared to Klit but he's definitely better than stuck in the mud Breazeale.
Justin Fortune discusses the heavyweight scene, brief mention of Parker, would pick him to beat Joshua in the UK (at 6:40 in video):

I think it will be a fun fight at least. Hopefully there is some good undercarriage fights
(10-28-2016, 11:49 AM)Infern0 Wrote: Molina gave wilder a fight for 9 rounds and wobbled him, he also rocked areolla

and is coming off a ko over Adamek.  

If joshua is as rubbish as guys like westywarrior and NakiFan seem to think then molina has a decent punchers chance in this one.

He's not great but it's better than price

I haven't called him rubbish. I just think AJ has a heap of flaws a skilled fighter would expose. Molina isn't the guy to do it. Neither was Braezeale. AJ will be pushed hard with a guy that works the levels, and moves. AJ has had the luxury of fighting his last 17+ fights with guys standing still in front of him. 

It'll be a learning experience for him when he tee's off and constantly finds himself missing, and those arms will soon get heavy. 

I see a mid to late KO to AJ byt the way. Too much for Molina to hold off. 
Until I see AJ, Klit, Wilder, Parker, Ortiz, Haye, Povetkin, and Fury fight each other, the heavyweight division will be rubbish.