Heavyweight Division
(10-16-2016, 11:45 AM)African Monkey Wrote: Christian Hammer beat Erkan Teper by SD. Adrian Granat wins by KO

Looks like Tepers no good without the drugs......
(10-14-2016, 10:48 AM)diehard Wrote: http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/malik-scott-time-shine-slay-king-kong-356309#more-356309

That's a slightly confusing proposition..
Scott is a quick but low-powered heavy who doesn't get hit much. His fights can be very boring.
Ortiz is a scary MF, no doubt about it, and there's not many people lining up to fight him. 

Malik must think he can jab his way to victory.
I'm gonna go with Ortiz though. When he was dancing against Jennings, his movement was impressive. He showed he could adapt to the unexpected tactic of Jennings wanting to fight him on the inside. He has fought more than 300 times...

Inferno - you were saying you want to see a 4 way between Haye, Wilder, Parker and Joshua.
I'd like to make it an 6 way, and add Ortiz and Povetkin, 
A 6 way would take 6 years at the speed of how these matchups are taking....
(10-17-2016, 07:39 AM)craigyid14 Wrote:
(10-16-2016, 11:45 AM)African Monkey Wrote: Christian Hammer beat Erkan Teper by SD. Adrian Granat wins by KO

Looks like Tepers no good without the drugs......

Definitely. He looked awfully out of shape and was done once he couldn't knock Hammer out after about round 7.
http://www.boxingscene.com/frank-warren-gives-takes-on-aftermath-tyson-fury-vacating--109802
Could NZ and Aus have WBO and WBA HW champs within the next 3 months?
(10-21-2016, 11:38 AM)NakiFan Wrote: Could NZ and Aus have WBO and WBA HW champs within the next 3 months?

That would be epic, if Browne does win, he actually has a chance with aging wlad. Show down for Parker Browne in the future if he can win
(10-21-2016, 01:45 PM)bopman Wrote:
(10-21-2016, 11:38 AM)NakiFan Wrote: Could NZ and Aus have WBO and WBA HW champs within the next 3 months?

That would be epic, if Browne does win, he actually has a chance with aging wlad. Show down for Parker Browne in the future if he can win

At the MCG or the Gabbana

OR eden park

WARNING STRONG LANGUAGE: I can't wait to see the press conferences if this fight goes ahead!