Fights this Week
Here's a link to the Lomacheno vs Kambosos fight for anyone wanting it
https://ok.ru/video/8118044789253
Thanx. I'm gonna see it today when I get on the elliptical machine. Will be great to watch.
Lucas Browne retires

Former WBA heavyweight champion Lucas “Big Daddy” Browne has announced his retirement from professional boxing. Browne suffered a defeat to Hemi Ahio on the undercard of the Lomachenko v Kambosos card, leaving his final record at 31-6 with 27 KOs.

“I am incredibly proud of what I’ve accomplished in the ring, and I am deeply thankful to all the fans who have supported me along the way,” said Browne. “I hope you were entertained, win lose or draw. It’s been an incredible journey and I’m excited to embark on the next chapter of my life with my family and continue to contribute to the sport through my gym.”

Browne’s manager, Matt Clark, also weighed in on the announcement, highlighting Browne’s remarkable journey from turning pro in his 30s without any amateur background to becoming a world champion.

“Lucas Browne’s accomplishments in the ring are nothing short of extraordinary,” Clark stated. “He will go down as one of the greatest Australian heavyweights ever, and his victory over Ruslan Chagaev stands as one of the most significant moments in Australian boxing history.

“But perhaps one of Lucas’ greatest traits is that he always has time for the fans of the sport. He never turns anyone back for a photo or an autograph. The sport is richer for having him in it.”
Thanks for the welcome back diehard. I am unable to reply to or quote other posts, as I get an error message, hence the new post
My tech person will look into it tomorrow. I checked your video, but I think it's illegal link and could cause legal problems. So I deleted it. Hope you understand.
No problem. If anyone needs links to fights just PM me & I'll see what I can do.
There ya' go! Good solution.
Mexican legends inspire Navarrete

As Emanuel “Vaquero” Navarrete (38-1-1, 31 KOs) prepares to make history, he’s received overwhelming support from some of Mexico’s most revered boxing legends.

Canelo Alvarez, Juan Manuel “Dinamita” Marquez, Erik “El Terrible” Morales, Leo Santa Cruz, and Jorge “El Travieso” Arce have all extended their support to the 29-year-old fighting pride of San Juan Zitlaltepec, who will attempt to join this elite group of Mexican boxers who have captured world titles in four different weight divisions.

Navarrete will fight Ukrainian Olympian Denys Berinchyk (18-0, 9 KOs) for the vacant WBO lightweight world title this Saturday at Pechanga Arena in San Diego.

“It is an honor to have the backing of such esteemed champions who have inspired me to chase greatness,” said Navarrete. “Their words have motivated me to push harder and leave everything in the ring to achieve this milestone for my country and my fans.”
Emanuel Navarrete 135 vs. Denys Berinchyk 134.8
(WBO lightweight title)

Giovani Santillan 146.4 vs. Brian Norman Jr 146.5
(WBO interim welterweight title)

Richard Torrez Jr 229.9 vs. Brandon Moore 229.4
Emiliano Vargas 139.6 vs. Angel Varela 140
Jonny Mansour 134 vs. Anel Dudo 130.8
Alan Garcia 137.8 vs. Wilfredo Flores 136.9
Jonathan Lopez 127.1 vs. Edgar Ortega 127.6
Art Barrera Jr. 146 vs. Levy Josue Garcia Benitez 143.9

Venue: Pechanga Arena, San Diego, California
Promoter: Top Rank