NZBoxChat
Deontay Wilder -vs- Artur Szpilka, Glazcov -vs- Martin, Haye -vs- De Mori - Printable Version

+- NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz)
+-- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Deontay Wilder -vs- Artur Szpilka, Glazcov -vs- Martin, Haye -vs- De Mori (/showthread.php?tid=81)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Deontay Wilder -vs- Artur Szpilka, Glazcov -vs- Martin, Haye -vs- De Mori - diehard - 01-17-2016

Thanks for all the links! The fight? Pitiful. Let me repeat myself. Pitiful. De Mori was a punching bag, afraid to let his hands go. Pitiful.

RE: Deontay Wilder -vs- Artur Szpilka, Glazcov -vs- Martin, Haye -vs- De Mori - Yanni - 01-17-2016

(01-17-2016, 12:02 PM)diehard Wrote: Thanks for all the links!  The fight?  Pitiful.  Let me repeat myself.  Pitiful.  De Mori was a punching bag, afraid to let his hands go.  Pitiful.

Yup agreed, but for Haye, he has emphatically announced his comeback. If he can trim down a bit more for future fights he should still be a major player in the HWs

RE: Deontay Wilder -vs- Artur Szpilka, Glazcov -vs- Martin, Haye -vs- De Mori - Steven - 01-17-2016

Oh damn it all, the Wilder stream count down has just been region locked as well.

RE: Deontay Wilder -vs- Artur Szpilka, Glazcov -vs- Martin, Haye -vs- De Mori - diehard - 01-17-2016

Steven, can you not get Sky Sport 65? If not, a friend??? Do you live near Shamrock? He'll feed you and give you some beer just to sit with him.

Yanni, you could have beaten de Mori. He was a punching bag. Threw a few punches at air. Course that's more than Klit did in the first 10 rounds against Fury.

Yes, Haye did look a little flabby. Haye vs AJ?

RE: Deontay Wilder -vs- Artur Szpilka, Glazcov -vs- Martin, Haye -vs- De Mori - NakiFan - 01-17-2016

Use hola.org Steven. Download it and it adds to Chrome browser, click US region on the top right "flame icon" and load the Wilder youtube page. It'll work, and it's not a dodgy virus software. Trust me I've hit the program with all sorts of malware/virus detection software to make sure...

RE: Deontay Wilder -vs- Artur Szpilka, Glazcov -vs- Martin, Haye -vs- De Mori - gothenaki - 01-17-2016

Pitiful is right Die. De Mori totally froze
AJ vs Haye would be a good fight to watch. Can't really tell where Haye is at from that "fight" though.
He says he's staying at that weight, because he feels good not over-training to get cut.

RE: Deontay Wilder -vs- Artur Szpilka, Glazcov -vs- Martin, Haye -vs- De Mori - Jamieson - 01-17-2016

Just use Cricfree Steven. The stream I watched was perfect! I'll post a link around 4pm. Once you load the page just keep clicking the little grey x's and closing any pages that open up and you'll be sweet.

RE: Deontay Wilder -vs- Artur Szpilka, Glazcov -vs- Martin, Haye -vs- De Mori - Jamieson - 01-17-2016

I think the added weight may benefit Haye. We didn't get to see much but his speed didn't seem that affected.

Wasn't De Mori rated by one of the orgs? Just goes to show what a joke the alphabet rankings are.

Jamieson, it starts at 3PM on Sky Sport, but I don't know if there is an undercard.  I think the US is 6 hours ahead (they day before, Sat. nite) so that would be 9PM Saturday nite US time if it came on at 3PM in NZ.  Sounds about right.

David Haye obliterates Mark De Mori in 1st round TKO

Rob Smith - January 16, 2016 - 7 comments

As expected, 35-year-old David Haye (27-2, 25 KOs) put in a big statement on Saturday night in blowing out heavyweight contender Mark De Mori (30-2-2, 26 KOs) by a 1st round knockout at the O2 Arena in London, England.

Haye backed De Mori up against the ropes and knocked him down with a big right hand to the head. De Mori was too hurt to get back to his feet. The fight was then halted by referee Bob Williams at 2:11 of the round.

Haye’s hand speed didn’t appear to be as good as it was before. He definitely lost something with his inactivity and the weight that he put. However, what Haye lost in terms of speed, he seems to have gained when it comes to his punching power. Haye looks more powerful with the added weight that he has behind his shots now. Haye weighed 227 last Friday, and that was 17 pounds more than in his last fight in 2012.

Haye said, “I’m punching harder than ever. I don’t think any heavyweight in the planet could take those kinds of punches. I’m hitting harder than I ever was before. I think this proved that it will lead me to being the heavyweight champion of the world. I couldn’t see any heavyweight take those kinds of shots for 10 rounds. Next time, I want to get someone tougher, taller. I want to get up there in the rankings fast. I would love a big fight against Anthony Joshua later in the year. I believe that’s a great fight to take. That’s the type of fight I want,” Haye said.

De Mori only landed a few token shots against Haye. For the most part, De Mori was covering up and trying not to get hit. This enabled Haye to throw some big looping haymaker power shots. The punches were thrown with incredible power and force. Haye missed some of his right hands, but he kept throwing them until he finally did hurt De Mori.

De Mori looked uncomfortable when he was in the center of the ring because he kept getting clipped by right hands from Haye. This is perhaps the reason why De Mori backed up against the ropes and covered up during the final sequence of the fight. Haye then landed a crushing right to the head that buckled De Mori’s knees. Haye followed with chopping right to the head and then short left hook that sent De Mori down. De Mori was already on his way down after the second right hand. The left wasn’t even needed.