NZBoxChat
Parker vs Joshua, Instead of What's a fair split? - Printable Version

+- NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz)
+-- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Parker vs Joshua, Instead of What's a fair split? (/showthread.php?tid=431)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: Parker vs Joshua, Instead of What's a fair split? - African Monkey - 12-12-2017

Whyte would win a boring UD in a battle between 2 of the most overrated heavyweights currently.

RE: Parker vs Joshua, Instead of What's a fair split? - Infern0 - 12-12-2017

(12-12-2017, 07:24 PM)African Monkey Wrote: Whyte would win a boring UD in a battle between 2 of the most overrated heavyweights currently.

Does anyone really rate either of them?

I dunno about browne but most of the uk fans i speak to know dillin whyte is donestic level and dont really think much of him.

RE: Parker vs Joshua, Instead of What's a fair split? - African Monkey - 12-12-2017

Probably just from other forums I read/post on where I seem to hear a lot about how good Dillian Whyte is (mainly from Brits) and how Lucas Browne's power is something to fear.

RE: Parker vs Joshua, Instead of What's a fair split? - Msreef - 12-12-2017

Browne knocks out Whyte imo

(12-12-2017, 09:43 PM)Msreef Wrote: Browne knocks out Whyte imo

Interesting prediction. You basing that on browne just having too much power?

(12-12-2017, 09:15 PM)African Monkey Wrote: Probably just from other forums I read/post on where I seem to hear a lot about how good Dillian Whyte is (mainly from Brits) and how Lucas Browne's power is something to fear.

Checkhookboxing has the best british posters, very knowledgable. Personally i think whyte is one of those guys who is a solid top 10-15 fighter but will never go beyond that. Sort of how chisora was 5 years ago. He's live against anyone outside of the top 5.

Browne is a lot harder to gauge for me, i dont know if he really was on PED'S or not and outside of Chagaev he hasnt got much form. He went life and death with rudenko who hughie fury schooled soon after, but at other times browne looks to have devestating power. So i dont know where to rank him.

RE: Parker vs Joshua, Instead of What's a fair split? - African Monkey - 12-13-2017

(12-12-2017, 11:56 PM)Infern0 Wrote:
(12-12-2017, 09:15 PM)African Monkey Wrote: Probably just from other forums I read/post on where I seem to hear a lot about how good Dillian Whyte is (mainly from Brits) and how Lucas Browne's power is something to fear.

Checkhookboxing has the best british posters, very knowledgable. Personally i think whyte is one of those guys who is a solid top 10-15 fighter but will never go beyond that. Sort of how chisora was 5 years ago. He's live against anyone outside of the top 5.

Browne is a lot harder to gauge for me, i dont know if he really was on PED'S or not and outside of Chagaev he hasnt got much form. He went life and death with rudenko who hughie fury schooled soon after, but at other times browne looks to have devestating power. So i dont know where to rank him.

I agree with you on both tbh. Lets not forget that Lucas Browne also had massive problems against Julius Long on 5 days notice along with him just getting past Rudenko. He doesn't have the skill set to trouble anyone elite and I would back anyone inside the top 30 to beat him or at least go life and death with him.

As you said with Whyte, he's basically a modern day version of Chisora. He's a decent body puncher but doesn't have much else going for him. Wouldn't mind seeing him up against Miller/Breazeale next although he is #1 in the WBC rankings and wouldn't be suprised if Hearn doesn't risk him losing that spot.

RE: Parker vs Joshua, Instead of What's a fair split? - Nigs - 12-13-2017

locked in i hear. 31st march

RE: Parker vs Joshua, Instead of What's a fair split? - craigyid14 - 12-13-2017

I think Tyson Fury might be back in the picture now.....

RE: Parker vs Joshua, Instead of What's a fair split? - diehard - 12-13-2017

(12-13-2017, 09:59 AM)Nigs Wrote: locked in i hear. 31st march

AJ/Parker or Browne/Whyte?