NZBoxChat
Parker vs Joshua, Instead of What's a fair split? - Printable Version

+- NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz)
+-- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Parker vs Joshua, Instead of What's a fair split? (/showthread.php?tid=431)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: Parker vs Joshua, Instead of What's a fair split? - Infern0 - 11-23-2017

(11-23-2017, 11:17 AM)Kiwi Wrote: Yeah - but didn't they delete that video just as it was going viral?

I really don't get that at all.

Because duco were getting roasted in the comments. People were calling higgins a coke addict.

RE: Parker vs Joshua, Instead of What's a fair split? - Veritas - 11-23-2017

(11-22-2017, 07:48 PM)Westywarrior Wrote:
(11-22-2017, 04:10 PM)Veritas Wrote:
(11-22-2017, 03:31 PM)mippy Wrote: Well after this either Parker will get his 35% and be KOd, or Parker will never fight any matchroom boxing fighter ever

Reminds me of Shane Cameron taunting Tua

Perfect summary - well said.

Negotiation and promotion regarding money won’t affect the result in any way at all,
If the the fight gets made and happens.

Should Duco just say nothing and get walked all over in negotiation  No way

We had he same whining about Higgins when he made a scene about the refereeing pre Hughie Fury.
It achieved the desired result , so good on him

Higgins is behaving like an ignored spoilt child who has resorted to throwing for attention.. And given Parker's recent form, Duco are certainly in no position to be throwing stones..

If Duco are confident that Parker will end AJ's reign then lock in the fight at any price.. then, reciprocate the terms for the rematch.. That's called backing yourself!

Getting dainty about percentages and issuing 'bottom lines' is not.. 

Someone mentioned that it looks like Duco are looking to 'cash out' - I agree.

JP needs to find form via easier fights.. Bellew, Haye, Whyte, whoever..  rather than going for the jugular.  

When he loses the belt to AJ.. where will he go?  

Infern0, your last comment is massive and if true - is part of the problem.

V.

RE: Parker vs Joshua, Instead of What's a fair split? - Ibeabuchi - 11-23-2017

Duco and Barry seem keen on cashing out as quickly as possible. I like Joseph but his ring IQ and lack of defensive movement are built for Joshua.
On the upside after he loses the title we might see him implement the changes in promotional team, coach and technique he needs to become top tier

RE: Parker vs Joshua, Instead of What's a fair split? - NakiFan - 11-23-2017

RE: Parker vs Joshua, Instead of What's a fair split? - Westywarrior - 11-23-2017

Haha Eddie hasn’t got a problem with it like he says Duco is just trying to make some noise.
Some of the AJ fanboys have taken it like a personal insult to them .
They just need to get over themselves.

RE: Parker vs Joshua, Instead of What's a fair split? - mippy - 11-23-2017

(11-23-2017, 02:53 AM)craigyid14 Wrote:
(11-22-2017, 10:29 AM)mippy Wrote:
(11-22-2017, 10:25 AM)Infern0 Wrote: As opposed to the all whites who release a "collectors edition dvd" of their 3 bore draws when they reached the world cup that time.

Mind you after parkers recent performances theres a good parallel there too.

New Zealand did FAR better than England in the last world cup

True story

New Zealand have never done better than England in a football world cup.
2014 the All whites didnt even qualify losing to Mexico 5-1 & 4-2 in the final qualifying play-off & in 2010 the All whites didnt get out of there group drawing all 3 games, England got to the 2nd round and lost to Germany.

Oh yeah, you're quite correct. I got my world cup years mixed up

RE: Parker vs Joshua, Instead of What's a fair split? - craigyid14 - 11-23-2017

I think that interview is the clearest indication yet that the fight ain't gonna happen unless Parker takes 20% or less. Its actually quite clever using Joshua's name to build Parkers without even taking a punch.

RE: Parker vs Joshua, Instead of What's a fair split? - Kiwi - 11-23-2017

Duco is going to walk away. Hearn is not coming to the party. You can see it.

In 2 weeks they will sign Browne.

RE: Parker vs Joshua, Instead of What's a fair split? - bopman - 11-23-2017

Browne is a good fight.

RE: Parker vs Joshua, Instead of What's a fair split? - Westywarrior - 11-23-2017

Yes Browne would be a good fight.

Leave Eddie alone to focus on lowballing Wilder out of the other unification option

Then AJ can go fight Bellew or Dillian Whyte again