NZBoxChat
Parker vs Joshua, Instead of What's a fair split? - Printable Version

+- NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz)
+-- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Parker vs Joshua, Instead of What's a fair split? (/showthread.php?tid=431)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: Parker vs Joshua, Instead of What's a fair split? - mippy - 11-22-2017

(11-22-2017, 03:35 PM)Infern0 Wrote:
(11-22-2017, 03:31 PM)mippy Wrote: Well after this either Parker will get his 35% and be KOd, or Parker will never fight any matchroom boxing fighter ever

Reminds me of Shane Cameron taunting Tua

The main reason i dont like it is because it isnt Joe, it isn't what he's about. Higgins is acting a total clown and it reflects on JP 

Yeah I agree, Nice guy Joe is best Joe

RE: Parker vs Joshua, Instead of What's a fair split? - Westywarrior - 11-22-2017

(11-22-2017, 04:10 PM)Veritas Wrote:
(11-22-2017, 03:31 PM)mippy Wrote: Well after this either Parker will get his 35% and be KOd, or Parker will never fight any matchroom boxing fighter ever

Reminds me of Shane Cameron taunting Tua

Perfect summary - well said.

Negotiation and promotion regarding money won’t affect the result in any way at all,
If the the fight gets made and happens.

Should Duco just say nothing and get walked all over in negotiation No way

We had he same whining about Higgins when he made a scene about the refereeing pre Hughie Fury.
It achieved the desired result , so good on him

RE: Parker vs Joshua, Instead of What's a fair split? - Infern0 - 11-22-2017

joe wouldnt have gotten robbed against hughie anyway, the BBBoc legitimatley disdain the fury's and would not have done them any favours.

RE: Parker vs Joshua, Instead of What's a fair split? - craigyid14 - 11-23-2017

(11-22-2017, 10:29 AM)mippy Wrote:
(11-22-2017, 10:25 AM)Infern0 Wrote: As opposed to the all whites who release a "collectors edition dvd" of their 3 bore draws when they reached the world cup that time.

Mind you after parkers recent performances theres a good parallel there too.

New Zealand did FAR better than England in the last world cup

True story

New Zealand have never done better than England in a football world cup.
2014 the All whites didnt even qualify losing to Mexico 5-1 & 4-2 in the final qualifying play-off & in 2010 the All whites didnt get out of there group drawing all 3 games, England got to the 2nd round and lost to Germany.

RE: Parker vs Joshua, Instead of What's a fair split? - U.K. Fight Fan - 11-23-2017

Not sure whether what Duco are doing is brilliant or moronic. It's so bad, it's good. Made me laugh anyway.

To be honest, they seem nervous. They should take a step back for while. They've gone from saying they want 50-50, to saying they won't accept anything less than 40%, and now were down to 35% within a matter of weeks. They're basically doing Hearn's negotiating for him in public.

I'd like to see more of Higgins though. The guy is off his head.

RE: Parker vs Joshua, Instead of What's a fair split? - craigyid14 - 11-23-2017

(11-23-2017, 07:00 AM)U.K. Fight Fan Wrote: Not sure whether what Duco are doing is brilliant or moronic.  It's so bad, it's good.  Made me laugh anyway.

To be honest, they seem nervous.  They should take a step back for while.  They've gone from saying they want 50-50, to saying they won't accept anything less than 40%, and now were down to 35% within a matter of weeks.  They're basically doing Hearn's negotiating for him in public.

I'd like to see more of Higgins though.  The guy is off his head.

You wont be saying that if he forces his mate the brown butterbean on the paying boxing fans of britain, Higgins is a clown.

RE: Parker vs Joshua, Instead of What's a fair split? - diehard - 11-23-2017

35% was always going to be the bottom, line in the sand, figure.  Why not start out at 50% and see what happens?  I think Mr Higgins negotiated well.  And the montage of seeing AJ knocked down was pure genius.  Don't know how he got that footage.  Now, if Hearn says no, Mr Higgins can say he's afraid Parker will test that glass jaw.  Brilliant.

RE: Parker vs Joshua, Instead of What's a fair split? - Kiwi - 11-23-2017

Yeah - but didn't they delete that video just as it was going viral?

I really don't get that at all.

RE: Parker vs Joshua, Instead of What's a fair split? - markk - 11-23-2017

if the fight is the same as wlad ( which it won't be but lets look at the up side) the income will be 50 million pounds. 100m nz dollars. there is 20 million pounds in costs so Wlad and AJ took 15m each so 30 mill combines (60 mill nz) therefore top joe would get around 20 million kiwi . Problem is it won't go that big but if it does 30 million pounds which id suggest it will then joe should still make around 5 (10 kiwi) million pounds after ppv costs and hosting is taken into account. a great purse win or lose with what higgins is wanting!!

RE: Parker vs Joshua, Instead of What's a fair split? - Infern0 - 11-23-2017

(11-23-2017, 10:47 AM)diehard Wrote: 35% was always going to be the bottom, line in the sand, figure.  Why not start out at 50l% and see what happens?  I think Mr Higgins negotiated well.  And the montage of seeing AJ knocked down was pure genius.  Don't know how he got that footage.  Now, if Hearn says no, Mr Higgins can say he's afraid Parker will test that glass jaw.  Brilliant.

Die are you trolling.

All that footage has been on youtube for years.