NZBoxChat
Parker vs Hughie Fury - Printable Version

+- NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz)
+-- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Parker vs Hughie Fury (/showthread.php?tid=338)

RE: Parker vs Hughie Fury - diehard - 04-12-2017

...but not me, Sham. Please tell everyone I'm not a moron. I've been telling my wife, family, and friends for years. I'm not a moron. What does oxy mean?

RE: Parker vs Hughie Fury - NakiFan - 04-12-2017

Definition of oxymoron

A combination of contradictory or incongruous words (as cruel kindness); broadly :  something (as a concept) that is made up of contradictory or incongruous elements.

For example "an honest Irishman. Wink

RE: Parker vs Hughie Fury - shamrock - 04-12-2017

(04-12-2017, 02:53 PM)NakiFan Wrote: Definition of oxymoron

A combination of contradictory or incongruous words (as cruel kindness); broadly :  something (as a concept) that is made up of contradictory or incongruous elements.

For example "an honest Irishman. Wink

Die you need go further with naki before I become involved, he is beginning to look oxy though I'm tinkin

Oh, I see, I see, said the blind man. An oxymoron?

I'm sorry. I hijacked the thread. The question still stands Sham.... Hughie reckons JP is better than Wilder and AJ...is he hyping or sincere?

(04-12-2017, 04:57 PM)NakiFan Wrote: I'm sorry. I hijacked the thread. The question still stands Sham.... Hughie reckons JP is better than Wilder and AJ...is he hyping or sincere?

No naki Hughieis blowing him up so he can let him down. JP might be the oxy whatever it is....

(04-12-2017, 04:57 PM)NakiFan Wrote: I'm sorry. I hijacked the thread. The question still stands Sham.... Hughie reckons JP is better than Wilder and AJ...is he hyping or sincere?

You didn't hijack the thread, Naki. I just wanted Sham to play with some words since his wife threw out all his toys. I've taken it upon myself, perhaps unwisely, to keep him busy during his retirement. Now back to the issue. I think Hughie said what he said about Parker being better than AJ is because it makes him look like the best heavyweight on the planet if he wins.

(04-12-2017, 05:27 PM)diehard Wrote:

You didn't hijack the thread, Naki.  I just wanted Sham to play with some words since his wife threw out all his toys.  I've taken it upon myself, perhaps unwisely, to keep him busy during his retirement.  Now back to the issue.  I think Hughie said what he said about Parker being better than AJ is because it makes him look like the best heavyweight on the planet if he wins.

Die, you oxymoron you

O for Orsum and O for Oxymoron

(04-12-2017, 06:35 PM)NakiFan Wrote: O for Orsum and O for Oxymoron

Die is an Orsem Oxymoron