NZBoxChat
Parker vs Ruiz for WBO - Printable Version

+- NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz)
+-- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Parker vs Ruiz for WBO (/showthread.php?tid=185)

RE: Parker vs Ruiz for WBO - Infern0 - 11-03-2016

(11-03-2016, 05:00 PM)NakiFan Wrote: Without casuals you wouldn't have boxing.

If you consider 50$ on ppv for parker vs cans and brown bean an achievement of some sort I don't know what to tell ya. To me it says stupidity sells.

Thankfully I can go to sky city and get a beer and a burger for 20 bucks and watch in the sports bar

RE: Parker vs Ruiz for WBO - Msreef - 11-03-2016

(11-03-2016, 05:26 PM)Infern0 Wrote:
(11-03-2016, 05:00 PM)NakiFan Wrote: Without casuals you wouldn't have boxing.

If you consider 50$ on ppv for parker vs cans and brown bean an achievement of some sort I don't know what to tell ya. To me it says stupidity sells.

Thankfully I can go to sky city and get a beer and a burger for 20 bucks and watch in the sports bar

Nobody is forcing you to buy it. NZ is a small country, so you'd expect the cost to be higher.
If you're watching it at sky city you're still paying for it one way or another.

RE: Parker vs Ruiz for WBO - diehard - 11-03-2016

Infern0, you sure you want to watch Parker, even for free? I mean, he's not AJ. I'm sure Sham would NEVER watch Parker.

RE: Parker vs Ruiz for WBO - Infern0 - 11-03-2016

(11-03-2016, 05:44 PM)diehard Wrote: Infern0, you sure you want to watch Parker, even for free?  I mean, he's not AJ.  I'm sure Sham would NEVER watch Parker.

I'll watch for free. Although most times the Duco cards are so farcical I regret that.  Usually the show provide a good chuckle though so at least there's that 

Looks like Izu and Horn will be on the undercard. Hope they load it up with good match-ups.

RE: Parker vs Ruiz for WBO - shamrock - 11-03-2016

I'm expecting that ppv Parker fight will run out at $100 at least. not fore no! and with a lousy undercard only missreef craigyid14 and diehard will buy it. Although the fight itself may be worth looking on Facebook in the morning

RE: Parker vs Ruiz for WBO - Msreef - 11-03-2016

(11-03-2016, 07:13 PM)shamrock Wrote: I'm expecting that ppv Parker fight will run out at $100 at least. not fore no! and with a lousy undercard only missreef craigyid14 and diehard will buy it. Although the fight itself may be worth looking on Facebook in the morning

You'll be tuning it to watch an oiled up AJ taking on Molina though right?

I have never paid for a Parker fight Inferno. Couldn't afford it now but Parker gunna get KOED might be worth seeing that. I find it hard to envisage Jo in the high category duco have got him. If the fight was in US then he definitely gets bowled.

No way I pay more than $50. The undercards have been pretty good lately. Sham will have his hat out in Chartwell asking for donations so he can secretly watch it. When he lets slip that he watched it, he'll say that HE didn't pay for it.

Hahaha die but I don't have sky