NZBoxChat
Anthony Joshua - Printable Version

+- NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz)
+-- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Anthony Joshua (/showthread.php?tid=163)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Anthony Joshua - Kiwi - 12-10-2016

In other words you promote Joshua just to stir? That is the definition of trolling, my friend.

We all see Joshua as a high quality boxer

We just don't yet see proof that he will decimate Parker yet.

Joshua has a 60/40 chance against Parker. But no need to constantly troll here.

RE: Anthony Joshua - Westywarrior - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 03:11 PM)Kiwi Wrote: In other words you promote Joshua just to stir? That is the definition of trolling, my friend.

We all see Joshua as a high quality boxer

We just don't yet see proof that he will decimate Parker yet.

Joshua has a 60/40 chance against Parker. But no need to constantly troll here.

Dont feed the Troll

RE: Anthony Joshua - Infern0 - 12-10-2016

I'm not trolling. And I don't think AJ is unbeatable, far from it. Haye, wilder and klitschko all have a very good chance to beat AJ

And I don't think parker is total rubbish either.

But....

Parker is absolutely tailor made for Joshua. Like seriously you would struggle to find a better stylistic match for AJ than a guy who doesn't move his head and can't be missed with a straight right hand. And has 0 survival skills

Basically parker is wide open, from the opening bell for Joshua's best punch.

Joshua will land, early, and that'll be the fight.

Look up kali Meehan v Danny Williams on YouTube.

That's parker v joshua, Parkers best hope is that someone takes AJ out before they would fight because if they get in the ring, it's going to be a LONG road back for Joe and Kevin barry

RE: Anthony Joshua - diehard - 12-10-2016

I guess my worry is that AJ will lose to Klit, and Parker and AJ won't fight anytime soon. I agree, Parker needs major work on his defense. He was bad against Takam and Haumono but better against Dimitrenko. AJ, likewise, may have issues with not only Haye, Klit, and Wilder, but Ortiz as well.

AJ definitely is a favourite against Parker RIGHT NOW. Still waiting for the finished article. A great performance tonite would be a another good start for that to happen after Dimitrenko.

Truth be told, Parker was tested against Takam, found wanting, but did enough to win against a tough opponent. AJ hasn't been tested yet. And won't be tomorrow nite. Easy win for him.

RE: Anthony Joshua - Infern0 - 12-10-2016

I actually would have liked to see Joshua v Malik Scott tonight rather than Molina.

I mean Scott is terrible to watch but it would have been interesting to see if AJ was frustrated and looked plodding against a runner or if he would have been able to cut the ring off and get rid of scott in impressive fashion.

It would have been interesting from a purists view but not for the casuals.

On dimitrenko, Parker did show some head movement but I need to see him do it effectively against someone better than dimitrenko, who made Eddie chambers look like Floyd mayweather. Dimitrenko is stiff, slow, and telegraphs everything. Joshua is stiff but does have good handspeed and counters a hell of a lot better than dimitrenko.

RE: Anthony Joshua - diehard - 12-10-2016

I'm interested in AJ fighting a slugger like Molina, as his weakness, or the questions, focus on his chin. He just outboxes someone like Scott.

RE: Anthony Joshua - Msreef - 12-10-2016

You could also say that AJ is tailor made for Parker.

He is very slow on his feet, predicable...and if you think Parker doesn't move his head, AJ's head/body movement is near non existent.

That's why the AJ v Parker fight is so good...you can make a decent case for both fighters to win.

RE: Anthony Joshua - Infern0 - 12-11-2016

Anyone watching this?

Kal yafai just won the WBA

RE: Anthony Joshua - Msreef - 12-11-2016

Yep, about to tune in now

RE: Anthony Joshua - diehard - 12-11-2016

I think the next fight is Whyte vs Chisora. Can't wait. Then AJ/Molina.