NZBoxChat
Anthony Joshua - Printable Version

+- NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz)
+-- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Anthony Joshua (/showthread.php?tid=163)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Anthony Joshua - shamrock - 11-02-2016

Sorry disappoint you Joe but we're real deal skills fans, not parochial nuthuggars

RE: Anthony Joshua - NakiFan - 11-02-2016

(11-02-2016, 10:08 PM)Infern0 Wrote:
(11-02-2016, 09:46 PM)NakiFan Wrote: Got KO'ed by an average Kick Boxer in the amatuers.
Got smacked up by Nistor in the WSB and looked like he was ready to cry.
Got gifted a gold medal in his home town...the cards were way off.
Carefully manufactured career feasting on well past fighters and "unbeaten" fighters...all sucking in millions of PPV.
Got rocked badly by the same kick boxer with a check hook and proceeded to whince every body shot he was hit with.
Got gifted a world belt by a bloke who didn't want to fight.

Why does big AJ scare you so much?

DO you have nightmares of the big right hand landing in the first, sending parker collapsing to the canvas, laid flat on his back while the ref counts to 10.

His bare chested uncles carrying the stretcher out of the O2 while kevin Barry and Dean Lonergan stand there, mouths wide open, catching flies.

If only he would sign the fight...but he must like average American's more than fighting someone with a pulse. 

RE: Anthony Joshua - shamrock - 11-02-2016

To be honest they're both better than average, I, like many fans of the sport just happen to rate Joshuas chances better than Jo's for good reasons of my own. no crime in that and no boggy to anyone liking Jo. That's why we live in a free country.

RE: Anthony Joshua - Infern0 - 11-02-2016

(11-02-2016, 10:26 PM)shamrock Wrote: To be honest they're both better than average, I, like many fans of the sport just happen to rate Joshuas chances better than Jo's for good reasons of my own. no crime in that and no boggy to anyone liking Jo. That's why we live in a free country.

I've praised Joe many times, great handspeed, a good instinctive fighter, nice power.

I also just see joshua having more tools. 

I just get frustrated especially as I go online on other sites and see kiwis embarrassing themselves with lack of knowledge of the sport and I don't want to be associated with the parker fanbase for that reason.

RE: Anthony Joshua - KungFuJoe - 11-02-2016

(11-02-2016, 10:17 PM)shamrock Wrote: Sorry disappoint you Joe but we're real deal skills fans, not parochial nuthuggars
And what makes you think there wouldn't be the same amongst Parker supporters?

RE: Anthony Joshua - Boxingfan25 - 11-02-2016

Kevin Johnson hasn't had any desire or ambition for years and was only there for the money. He talked up a big fight as usual then did nothing wouldn't be surprised if he took a few quid to go down early.

RE: Anthony Joshua - Infern0 - 11-02-2016

(11-02-2016, 10:42 PM)KungFuJoe Wrote:
(11-02-2016, 10:17 PM)shamrock Wrote: Sorry disappoint you Joe but we're real deal skills fans, not parochial nuthuggars
And what makes you think there wouldn't be the same amongst Parker supporters?

Because parker supporters talk rubbish ad nauseum 

RE: Anthony Joshua - NakiFan - 11-03-2016

RE: Anthony Joshua - diehard - 11-03-2016

No way AJ gets dropped in sparring. Foreman said that he'll rule the heavyweight division for ten years! He's infallible.

RE: Anthony Joshua - diehard - 11-03-2016

(11-02-2016, 10:26 PM)shamrock Wrote: To be honest they're both better than average, I, like many fans of the sport just happen to rate Joshuas chances better than Jo's for good reasons of my own. no crime in that and no boggy to anyone liking Jo. That's why we live in a free country.

I have no problem with that Sham, and agree with you. I'd put AJ ahead of Joe right now. Doesn't mean it can't all change next month with Molina, or maybe AJ fights Joe and gets tagged. That's boxing.
Doesn't look like they'll fight anytime soon, assuming they win, as AJ will be fighting Klit in March, and Joe defends his title (if he wins) against Haye in March. Course all this can change. Joe was supposed to fight Price in December on the undercard and then AJ fights Parker in March. Very different now.