NZBoxChat
Anthony Joshua - Printable Version

+- NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz)
+-- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Anthony Joshua (/showthread.php?tid=163)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Anthony Joshua - Infern0 - 11-02-2016

(11-02-2016, 09:11 PM)Msreef Wrote: I hope your still happy when AJ gets KO'd Sham

One thing I can tell you is if/when AJ loses guys like sham will still be part of the boxing community.

90% of the parker fans won't even follow the sport anymore after parker gets banjo'd until Duco ffinds some new hype job to put on ppv vs cans and tells you he's gonna be undisputed

Difference between me and sham and parker fans

Me and sham, followed boxing for years, in shams case works in the scene. Saw joshua coming through and saw the talent based on years of watching the sport, no nationalist bias, just appreciate a good talent.

Parker fans, like Parker cos Duco tell them he's good and he's a kiwi.

RE: Anthony Joshua - shamrock - 11-02-2016

Nice work Inferno, very true that. Duco are a flash in the pan once Parker is gone

(11-02-2016, 09:21 PM)Infern0 Wrote: Difference between me and sham and parker fans

Me and sham, followed boxing for years, in shams case works in the scene. Saw joshua coming through and saw the talent based on years of watching the sport, no nationalist bias, just appreciate a good talent.

Where I come from poms were simply that poms...they had to be something special to get recognition. 

RE: Anthony Joshua - NakiFan - 11-02-2016

Got KO'ed by an average Kick Boxer in the amatuers.
Got smacked up by Nistor in the WSB and looked like he was ready to cry.
Got gifted a gold medal in his home town...the cards were way off.
Carefully manufactured career feasting on well past fighters and "unbeaten" fighters...all sucking in millions of PPV.
Got rocked badly by the same kick boxer with a check hook and proceeded to whince every body shot he was hit with.
Got gifted a world belt by a bloke who didn't want to fight.

RE: Anthony Joshua - Msreef - 11-02-2016

(11-02-2016, 09:46 PM)NakiFan Wrote: Got KO'ed by an average Kick Boxer in the amatuers.
Carefully manufactured career feasting on well past fighters and "unbeaten" fighters...all sucking in millions of PPV.
Got rocked badly by the same kick boxer with a check hook and proceeded to whince every body shot he was hit with.

All that is irrelevant cos he has big muscles.

(11-02-2016, 09:46 PM)NakiFan Wrote: Got KO'ed by an average Kick Boxer in the amatuers.

Why does big AJ scare you so much?

DO you have nightmares of the big right hand landing in the first, sending parker collapsing to the canvas, laid flat on his back while the ref counts to 10.

His bare chested uncles carrying the stretcher out of the O2 while kevin Barry and Dean Lonergan stand there, mouths wide open, catching flies.

RE: Anthony Joshua - African Monkey - 11-02-2016

Martin, Breazeale and now Molina. I suppose we should be expecting Jarrell Miller and Gerald Washington after this to continue to reach out to his US audience.

RE: Anthony Joshua - KungFuJoe - 11-02-2016

(11-02-2016, 09:21 PM)Infern0 Wrote: Difference between me and sham and parker fans

As if Joshua doesn't have his share of bandwagoners, FFS Joshua fanboys even give Pactards a run for their money in the blind nuthuggery stakes.

Sounds like kids hating on the school bully they're really scared of hahaha